College parking regulations are in effect day and night, including holidays and school breaks. Enforcement areas include all College property as well as surrounding streets and parking lots.
- Any motor vehicle parked in the Arapahoe Community College Littleton campus, Art and Design Center, and Parker Campus parking lots must display a valid Arapahoe Community College parking permit at all times.
- Parking permits are $25 for one semester and $40 for an annual. They may be purchased at the Cashier's Office at the Littleton Campus or at the Parker and Castle Rock Campuses.
- Students may purchase one additional permit for another vehicle for the same fee as above.
- Parking citation fines will double if not paid at the Campus Police office, or an appeal action filed, within 30 days from the date of issuance.
- Parking permits are not required in posted loading zones. The time limit for loading zones is fifteen minutes and multiple citations may be issued for violations.
- Loading zones and timed zoned streets are enforced 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Parking where you desire may be difficult at times, so plan ahead and allow sufficient time to walk a short distance from where you park. Parking is on a ‘first come first served’ basis. Possession of a parking permit does not guarantee that a space will be available.
- If your car is inoperable and parked in a campus parking lot, notify Campus Police at 303.797.5800 or come to the office in the Main Building, Room M2600.
- Motorcycles do not require a permit; however, they must be registered with Campus Police. Make, model, color and plate are required.
- No overnight parking is permitted without prior approval from the Campus Police Department, 303.797.5800.
- Space Availability A parking permit does not guarantee a parking space. Parking for permit holders is on a “first come, first served” basis. Depending on the time of arrival, south Lots H and I may be the best choices for parking.
- Enforcement Failure of the College to strictly enforce any parking regulation shall not be construed as a waiver for the future enforcement of the regulation.
- Permit Display
- To be valid, permits or passes must be clearly visible and displayed according to the parking regulations or special instructions provided at the time of issuance. A parking permit is not considered valid unless it is current and is displayed correctly on the vehicle.
- The decal permit shall be permanently attached to the interior surface on the windshield on the lower left side (driver’s side) OR
- The decal permit can be attached directly to a clear plastic hang tag. All hanging permits shall be hung on the inside rear view mirror with numbered side facing toward the front of the vehicle so that it can be easily viewed from the outside of the vehicle. These permits may be transferred only between the vehicles used by the permit owner. Failure to transfer a hanging permit to a vehicle parked in a lot will result in a citation for failure to display a current parking permit.
- Permits are not transferable between individuals.
- Decal permits for Students, Adjunct Faculty and Part-time Employees are valid for one semester.
- Duplication, or alteration, of a permit is subject to enforcement and/or disciplinary action.
Lost or stolen permits must be reported to Campus Police. Anyone using or attempting to use a lost or stolen permit may lose parking privileges and face criminal charges.
For more specific parking regulations check out the Additional Parking information.