- College Leadership
- ACC Vision - Strategic Plan
- Employment at ACC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Institutional Research
Policies & Procedures
- AP 0-01 ACC Procedure Process
- AP 1-40 Academic Freedom
- AP 3-10 Employment Selection Procedure
- AP 3-10a Employment Standards Faculty Instructors
- AP 3-10b Faculty And Instructor Qualifications
- AP 3-20 Due Process Faculty
- AP 3-31 Evaluation Faculty Job Performance
- AP 3-31a Evaluation Administrative Professional And Technical Staff
- AP 3-44 Faculty Professional Development Award
- AP 3-45 Administrative And Professional Technical Salary Plan
- AP 3-55 Faculty Salary Plan
- AP 3-60 Transitional Retirement Program
- AP 3-80 Faculty Rights Responsibilities And Workload
- AP 3-81 Chairs Rights And Responsibilities
- AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
- AP 3-125g Web It Accessibility Plan
- AP 3-150 Employee Code Conduct
- AP 3-160 Travel and Relocation Assistance for Finalists and New Hires
- AP 4-25 Tuition Classification Appeal
- AP 9-09 Requirements for Certificates and Degrees
- AP 9-30 Curriculum Development
- AP 9-47 Instructional Program Review
- AP 16-60a Protocol for Non-Commercial Expressive Activity on Campus by the General Public
- AP 16-60b Protocol for Vending and Solicitation on Campus
- AP 16-60c Protocol for Posting and Bulletin Boards on Campus
- AP 19-30a Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus
- Classified Leave Sharing Program
- Visit ACC
ACC Strategic Vision 2020-2025
ACC’s Strategic Vision 2020-2025 is our college wide collaborative process to "Move Mountains for You.” Input comes from our three Estates and Advisory Councils. Learn more about who we are, who we aspire to be, and how we plan to get there by reading our crucial planning documents and reports.
ACC’s Vision & Mission
Revised January 6, 2020
To be the leader in innovative community college education.
To provide innovative and responsive educational and economic opportunities in an accessible, inclusive environment that promotes success for students, employees, and the communities we serve.
ACC’s Value Proposition
Students will experience academic success and career achievement with personalized attention at ACC.
ACC makes it possible for everyone to have access to higher education with individualized support, passionate faculty, and a welcoming environment. Our innovative programs utilize hands-on experiences to make learning come alive which enables our diverse community of students to develop the knowledge and skills they need to reach their goals.
- Easy to get to locations in Littleton, Parker, Castle Rock, and Online
- One-on-one support
- Recognized as a leader in Colorado education
ACC’s Value Statements
We uphold the highest academic standards and support the growth and success of each individual we serve.
We foster trusting relationships and respectful communication through collaboration with our students, employees, and external stakeholders.
We encourage an ethical environment that embraces honesty, respect and personal responsibility.
We encourage the free exchange of ideas and an open dialogue in a brave environment that embraces individual differences.
ACC Equity Statement
We welcome and value the identities and experiences of our students, staff, faculty, and surrounding communities. We seek to engage and support historically marginalized groups whom higher education has traditionally failed to serve. We work to foster an equitable and inclusive learning and work environment that supports our students and employees through professional development, programming, reflection, and transformational change of ACC practices, procedures, services, and teaching. We collectively commit to holding ourselves accountable to our equity goals through assessing these efforts with multiple strategies that include voices of those impacted by this work.
ACC Student Learning Outcomes
Preparing learners for life success is an important commitment at Arapahoe Community College. These learning outcomes address the knowledge, skills, and values that are fundamental to the personal and professional growth of our students, employees and community.
Construct, deliver, and engage in effective, knowledgeable communication for a variety of audiences and purposes.
Identify, retrieve and synthesize information in order to think critically, reason creatively and make informed judgments.
Identify and continually develop one’s aptitudes and abilities in pursuit of goals.
Responsibility and Accountability
Employ personal and social accountability, recognize ethical issues, practice ethical behavior, and balance personal freedom with the interest of the community.
Retrieve, interpret and evaluate information and numerical concepts to determine trends, make predictions, and develop informed opinions.
Identify, distinguish, or express a diversity of aesthetic, cultural, and historical perspectives.
Student success is core to the mission of ACC, and each employee at ACC contributes to the success of our students.
Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Provide quality teaching and learning through high impact practices, technology integration, and ongoing faculty professional development to foster a caring and welcoming environment for each student.
Equity and Inclusion
A climate of equity and inclusion is fostered through welcoming and supportive environment for each student, employee, and guest. College initiatives support the closing of equity gaps through differentiated learning practices and individual student support structures.
Climate of Innovation
Encourage the pursuit of novel and innovative approaches to teaching and learning, student support, college direction, and partnerships.
Maintain a workplace environment that focuses on employees and provides opportunity for ongoing professional development and enrichment.