- College Leadership
- ACC Vision - Strategic Plan
- Employment at ACC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
College Business Services
- Institutional Research
Policies & Procedures
- AP 0-01 ACC Procedure Process
- AP 1-40 Academic Freedom
- AP 3-10 Employment Selection Procedure
- AP 3-10a Employment Standards Faculty Instructors
- AP 3-10b Faculty And Instructor Qualifications
- AP 3-20 Due Process Faculty
- AP 3-31 Evaluation Faculty Job Performance
- AP 3-31a Evaluation Administrative Professional And Technical Staff
- AP 3-44 Faculty Professional Development Award
- AP 3-45 Administrative And Professional Technical Salary Plan
- AP 3-55 Faculty Salary Plan
- AP 3-60 Transitional Retirement Program
- AP 3-80 Faculty Rights Responsibilities And Workload
- AP 3-81 Chairs Rights And Responsibilities
- AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
- AP 3-125g Web It Accessibility Plan
- AP 3-150 Employee Code Conduct
- AP 3-170 Compensatory And Overtime
- AP 4-25 Tuition Classification Appeal
- AP 9-09 Requirements for Certificates and Degrees
- AP 9-30 Curriculum Development
- AP 9-47 Instructional Program Review
- AP 16-60a Protocol for Non-Commercial Expressive Activity on Campus by the General Public
- AP 16-60b Protocol for Vending and Solicitation on Campus
- AP 16-60c Protocol for Posting and Bulletin Boards on Campus
- AP 19-30a Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus
- Classified Leave Sharing Program
- Visit ACC
Information on this Site
Although the authors of this website have made every reasonable effort to be factually accurate, no responsibility, whether written or implied, is assumed by Arapahoe Community College (ACC) for editorial and/or clerical errors or error occasioned by honest mistake.
All information contained on this website is subject to change by the appropriate officials of Arapahoe Community College (ACC) without prior notice.
Material on this website does not serve as a contract between Arapahoe Community College (ACC) and any other party.
This website may have links to non-ACC websites. ACC is not responsible for the accuracy of or the subject matter on such sites. Please contact the jessica [dot] horning [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (ACC Webmaster) if:
- A link to an external site has expired or is incorrect;
- The content of an external website does not relate to ACC activities or is deemed objectionable.
Linking to ACC Sites
Any site wishing to link to the ACC site should notify the jessica [dot] horning [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (ACC Webmaster).
Any user information gathered through an ACC website is used only for the purpose it was given (i.e. requesting ACC academic information). Such information is confidential and not disseminated to third parties unless stated and consented to by the user or is required by law.