Advising & Support
- Online Education Support
- Testing Center
- Career Services
- Transfer Services
- Disability Access Services
- Student Support
Every student at ACC is assigned an Academic Advisor whose goal is to help you make smart decisions and achieve your career goals. Advisors have the knowledge and experience to ensure you get the most out of your time at ACC.
Your Academic Advisor can help you:
- Create an academic plan and choose the correct courses
- Find the degree or certificate program that matches your goals
- Understand the registration process
- Discover the right transfer options and institutions to meet your needs
- Access resources on campus that will help you succeed in the classroom
Who is My Academic Advisor?
Academic Advisors are assigned to students based on a number of factors. To find out which ACC Advisor has been assigned to you, login to Navigate. If you have not met with your Advisor yet, make an appointment today. It is important to your success to meet with your Advisor before you register for classes, especially if this is your first semester at ACC.
*Academic Advisors are assigned once you have been accepted to ACC. Prospective students should contact our Admissions office.
What is Navigate? Navigate is your one-stop tool for making appointments, finding resources, getting timely reminders and setting up your class schedule.
Use Navigate’s My Major and connect your interests and goals to the right ACC pathway. The Scheduler helps you plan your classes around your other life priorities and will recommend sections that work for you!
- Watch this video on how to use the Navigate Explorer
- Check out this video about how to use the Navigate Planner
Download the Navigate App and make appointments, never miss an important task or event, check holds, find resources and see your class schedule.
advising [at] arapahoe [dot] edu
Littleton Campus Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Students with an appointment must be signed in by 4:30pm to meet with an Advisor.
8:00am - 4:00pm
Parker Campus Hours
Call 303.734.4822 to schedule an appointment.
Sturm Collaboration Campus
Call 303.660.3160 to schedule an appointment.