Advising & Support
- Online Education Support
- Testing Center
- Career Services
- Transfer Services
- Student Access Services
- Student Support
ACC Fingerprinting Services will be closed until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. Learn more.
The ACC Campus Police Department provides electronic and ink fingerprinting services to ACC students, staff and to the public.
You must present one of the following forms of photo identification:
- Colorado driver's license
- Colorado identification card
- Valid U.S. passport
- Out-of-state driver's license
**Due to policy by the Colorado Community College System, we will not be able to provide fingerprinting services to any prior/current student of the Colorado Community College system with a HOLD on their account.**
CCCS requires that any prior/current student bring their account up-to-date before any services can be offered and this includes fingerprinting.
|Type of Fingerprint||Colorado Bureau of Investigation||Campus Police Department||Total Amount|
|Current ACC Students and Faculty||---||$10.00||$10.00|
|Bail Bond Agent||$39.50||$22.50||$62.00|
|Child Care (ACC Employee)||---||$39.50||$39.50|
|Community Association Managers||$39.50||$22.50||$62.00|
|Emergency Medical Technician||$39.50||$22.50||$62.00|
|Enhanced Nurse Licensure||$39.50||$22.50||$62.00|
|Homecare Agency Owners||$39.50||$22.50||$62.00|
|Real Estate Appraiser Management||$39.50||$22.50||$62.00|
|Surgical Technician / Assistant||$39.50||$22.50||$62.00|
Cash, check and credit card accepted.
The Campus Police Department charges $22.50 for the fingerprinting and the submission process. The Campus Police Department collects a fee of $39.50 for the Colorado Bureau of Investigation background checks.
All of the electronic fingerprint categories listed on this page include a CBI background check with results sent to the proper agencies. Ink card fingerprints do not include a background check.
Please note that DORA and other outside agencies may not have published the updated and current information as shown on this page.
Electronic and ink fingerprinting complies with Colorado Revised Statutes
- ACC Child Care | C.R.S. 26-6-107
- Bail Bond Agent | C.R.S. 10-23-103
- Community Association Manager | C.R.S. 12-61-1003(1)(b)(I)
- Debt Management | C.R.S. 12-14.5-206
- Educator Licensing | C.R.S. 22-32-109.8, C.R.S. 22-32-109.9
- Emergency Medical Technician | C.R.S. 25-3.5-203
- Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact | C.R.S. 12-38-108
- Homecare Agency Owners | C.R.S. 25-27.5-106
- Licensure of Physician in Multiple States | C.R.S. 12-36-104
- Massage Therapist | C.R.S. 12-35.5-107
- Medicaid | 6401
- POST Certification | *results are for ACC only* | C.R.S. 24-31-303
- Private Investigator | C.R.S. 12-58.5-105
- Real Estate and Mortgage Broker Licensing | C.R.S. 12-61-903, C.R.S. 12-61-703, C.R.S. 12-61-707
- Real Estate Appraiser Management | C.R.S. 12-61-7063
- Surgical Technician / Assistant | C.R.S. 12-43.2-105.5
Helpful Links and Information
Colorado Bureau of Investigation
600 Kipling Street, Suite 3000
Denver, CO 80215
Colorado Division of Real Estate
1560 Broadway, Suite 925
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303.894.2166 or 303.894.2185
Office of Massage Therapy
1560 Broadway, Ste 1350
Denver, CO 80202
Fingerprinting services are by appointment only at our Littleton Campus. Click on "Schedule An Appointment" and select "Campus Police" as the group and "fingerprinting" as the exam.
Arapahoe Community College
Campus Police Department
5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton, CO 80120
Main Building, M2630
303.797.5835 - press 2
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
9:00am - 5:00pm
(last appointment taken at 4:30pm)
9:00am - 4:00pm
(last appointment taken at 3:30pm)