- College Leadership
- ACC Vision - Strategic Plan
- Employment at ACC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
College Business Services
- Institutional Research
Policies & Procedures
- AP 0-01 ACC Procedure Process
- AP 1-40 Academic Freedom
- AP 3-10 Employment Selection Procedure
- AP 3-10a Employment Standards Faculty Instructors
- AP 3-10b Faculty And Instructor Qualifications
- AP 3-20 Due Process Faculty
- AP 3-31 Evaluation Faculty Job Performance
- AP 3-31a Evaluation Administrative Professional And Technical Staff
- AP 3-44 Faculty Professional Development Award
- AP 3-45 Administrative And Professional Technical Salary Plan
- AP 3-55 Faculty Salary Plan
- AP 3-60 Transitional Retirement Program
- AP 3-80 Faculty Rights Responsibilities And Workload
- AP 3-81 Chairs Rights And Responsibilities
- AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
- AP 3-125g Web It Accessibility Plan
- AP 3-150 Employee Code Conduct
- AP 3-170 Compensatory And Overtime
- AP 4-25 Tuition Classification Appeal
- AP 4-30a Student Code Conduct Responsibilities And Rights
- AP 9-30 Curriculum Development
- AP 9-47 Instructional Program Review
- AP 16-60a Protocol for Non-Commercial Expressive Activity on Campus by the General Public
- AP 16-60b Protocol for Vending and Solicitation on Campus
- AP 16-60c Protocol for Posting and Bulletin Boards on Campus
- AP 19-30a Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus
- Classified Leave Sharing Program
- Visit ACC
Arapahoe Community College is currently accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). ACC has been accredited since 1970.
Why is Accreditation Important?
College accreditation is a guarantee that a college or program meets certain principles and provides quality education.
- It gives the assurance that you will be able to attain definite educational outcomes.
- It pledges that you'll get qualified instructors and high quality, up-to-date curriculum.
- It allows a school eligibility to participate in government student assistance programs like federal grants and loans.
- It helps ensure your tuition will be reimbursed by your employer if they offer tuition assistance.
- It can help with employment. Most employers will look at a degree from an institution with accreditation as a credential demonstrating motivation and quality education.
- It will allow you to transfer credits to another college or university.
ACC Program Accreditations
Addresses and phone numbers for these accrediting agencies are listed within the description of each specific degree or certificate.
Early Childhood Education
Emergency Medical Technician
Health Information Technology
Law Enforcement Academy
Medical Laboratory Technology
Physical Therapist Assistant
HLC Accreditation Information
This website provides links to NCA/HLC online information resources.