- College Leadership
- ACC Vision - Strategic Plan
- Employment at ACC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Institutional Research
Policies & Procedures
- AP 0-01 ACC Procedure Process
- AP 1-40 Academic Freedom
- AP 3-10 Employment Selection Procedure
- AP 3-10a Employment Standards Faculty Instructors
- AP 3-10b Faculty And Instructor Qualifications
- AP 3-20 Due Process Faculty
- AP 3-31 Evaluation Faculty Job Performance
- AP 3-31a Evaluation Administrative Professional And Technical Staff
- AP 3-44 Faculty Professional Development Award
- AP 3-45 Administrative And Professional Technical Salary Plan
- AP 3-55 Faculty Salary Plan
- AP 3-60 Transitional Retirement Program
- AP 3-80 Faculty Rights Responsibilities And Workload
- AP 3-81 Chairs Rights And Responsibilities
- AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
- AP 3-125g Web It Accessibility Plan
- AP 3-150 Employee Code Conduct
- AP 3-160 Travel and Relocation Assistance for Finalists and New Hires
- AP 4-25 Tuition Classification Appeal
- AP 9-09 Requirements for Certificates and Degrees
- AP 9-30 Curriculum Development
- AP 9-47 Instructional Program Review
- AP 16-60a Protocol for Non-Commercial Expressive Activity on Campus by the General Public
- AP 16-60b Protocol for Vending and Solicitation on Campus
- AP 16-60c Protocol for Posting and Bulletin Boards on Campus
- AP 19-30a Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus
- Classified Leave Sharing Program
- Visit ACC
The Littleton Campus, adjacent to Historic Downtown Littleton, offers a variety of academic programs, associate degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and certificates. On this campus is the unique Art and Design Center, with award winning studio and technical arts programs that are just a two block walk from the main building.
Learning at Littleton
Situated on 51 acres, the Littleton Campus is ACC’s largest. The campus is within easy walking distance to the art galleries, restaurants, and unique shops in downtown Littleton, one of the Front Range’s few surviving historic districts. The Littleton Campus offers panoramic views of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and is just 10 miles from downtown Denver.
All of ACC’s 100+ associate degree and certificate programs, from our accredited nursing program to our automotive technology program, are offered at the Littleton Campus.
The Art and Design Center, just two blocks away, houses the art department and programs in fine art and photography, interior design, architectural engineering, construction management, multimedia, graphic design, and illustration.
The Littleton Campus also delivers advising and support to help you Move Mountains:
|Location||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat / Sun|
|Littleton Campus Buildings||8am - 6pm||8am - 6pm||8am - 5pm||8am - 5pm||8am - 5pm||Closed|
|Art & Design Center Buildings||7am - 10pm||7am - 10pm||7am - 10pm||7am - 10pm||7am - 5pm||8am - 5pm|
|Art & Design Welcome Center||8am - 5pm||8am - 5pm||8am - 5pm||8am - 5pm||Closed||Closed|
Learn More about ACC
Adjacent to historic downtown Littleton, where you can enjoy unique shops and restaurants, the Littleton Campus is just 10 miles from downtown Denver. With the Light Rail Station just across the street from the Art and Design Center, you can get to downtown Denver in less than 30 minutes, anytime of the day or night. The Hudson Gardens & Event Center, across from the main building, offers an exceptional venue for concerts, festivals, and other events. Aspen Grove, where you can join friends to eat, shop, attend events, and go to the movies, is just a mile away.
View our Campus Maps to explore this campus and our Parker and Castle Rock locations.
5900 S. Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO 80120
admissions [at] arapahoe [dot] edu
Art & Design Center
2400 West Alamo
Littleton, CO 80120
acc [dot] artdesign [at] arapahoe [dot] edu
If you want to get involved, you can do it on the Littleton Campus. From exhibitions at the Colorado Gallery of the Arts to the annual Western Welcome Week Pancake Breakfast and Stick Horse Stampede, there is never a shortage of things to do on campus.