- Admissions Checklist
- Ask ACC
- Parents and Families
- Admissions Requirements
- Register for Classes
- Paying for College
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Student Orientation
- Records and Enrollment Services
Congratulations on your acceptance to ACC, the first step towards achieving your goals. Your next step is to complete Student Orientation.
During your 2-part Student Orientation experience, you will:
- Learn strategies for being a successful college student
- Discuss a plan for your academic pathway with your Academic Advisor
- Register for your courses
Student Orientation is a requirement for all students who are attending college for the first time and is optional for transfer or re-admit students.
Special Note: Concurrent Enrollment Students
If you are taking college courses while still enrolled in high school, you will not yet need to participate in ACC's Student Orientation experience if you are taking all of your classes at your high school.
If you plan to take any of your courses at one of ACC's campuses, located in Littleton and Castle Rock, or through our online campus, you will need to complete the 2-part Student Orientation experience outlined below.
Part 1: Online
The first part of the Student Orientation experience is completed online. To access the online component.
- Log in to myACC
- Username = S#
(refer to your acceptance email for your ACC Student ID Number: your S#)
- Password = StudentMMDDYYYY
(default password is the word "Student" followed by your 8-digit date of birth, in MMDDYYYY format; for example: January 26, 1985, would be entered as Student01261985)
- If you need help logging in, contact the 24/7 Helpdesk at 1.888.800.9198 or visit the Login FAQ page.
- Username = S#
- Click on the Student tab
- Click on the link in the Student Orientation section
- If you are having trouble finding / accessing the Student Orientation section in myACC, you may need to clear your browser cache. Review the instructions from ACC IT.
Part 2: Advising & Registration Session
After completing the online part of Student Orientation, you will receive an email from your Advisor inviting you to sign-up for an Advising & Registration session.
The dates and times for the Advising & Registration sessions will be provided through the email from your advisor.
orientation [at] arapahoe [dot] edu
*Students, email or leave a message for a quicker response.