- Admissions Checklist
- Ask ACC
- Parents and Families
- Admissions Requirements
- Register for Classes
- Paying for College
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Student Orientation
- Records and Enrollment Services
Scholarships are a type of financial aid that can help you pay for college. Scholarships don’t have to be paid back.
Thanks to the ACC Foundation, generous donors, and ACC itself, we have many scholarships available. Learn about ACC scholarships and find outside scholarship options as well.
ACC provides nearly $1 million in scholarships every year. We offer a wide range of scholarships to our students and you may qualify for one or several.
How to Apply
To apply for an available ACC scholarship, you must:
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)*
- Complete a scholarship application between November 1 and April 14
*The FAFSA is not required for all scholarships
**Concurrent Enrollment students: please note that you are not eligible for scholarships until you have completed your high school requirements.
- Applications for ACC’s Fall 2023 will open on November 1, 2022, and close on April 14, 2023.
- Scholarships are normally awarded for the full academic year
- Scholarships can only be applied toward tuition, fees, and books
- Additional terms and conditions relevant to specific scholarships will be communicated through the application software.
Scholarship Search Engines
Scholarship websites are free resources that students can leverage to search for available funds online. A few to check out are:
- FastWeb provides access to a database of more than 600,000 private sector scholarships, fellowships, grants, and student loans with over one billion dollars available.
- Sallie Mae Scholarship Search provides access to more than five million college scholarships worth up to $24 billion.
- Access Scholarships has nearly 6,000 unique scholarship opportunities for you to search through and apply for.
For your convenience, listed below are some private scholarship websites to begin your search. These scholarships are not affiliated with the institution and ACC is not responsible for the application or awarding process.
Note: This is a small sampling of outside scholarships. We encourage you to search for additional scholarships based on your area of study, demographic, and merit.
Contests & Sweepstakes
Demographic Specific Scholarships
- African American
- American Indian
- Asian Pacific
- Colorado Freshman Students
- AAUW of Douglas County, CO (Women)
- AAUW of Aurora (Women)
- Colorado Women's Education Foundation Scholarship (Women)
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- National Council of Jewish Women Scholarship (Jewish Women)
- Shattering Glass Ceilings (Women, First Generation College Students)
- Watermark Scholarship for Women in STEM
Scholarships by Area of Study
- 4 Wheel Online (Automotive)
- Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance (Accounting/Finance)
- Allied Van Lines Logistics Scholarship (Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Logistics)
- American Muscle Scholarship Program (Automotive)
- Art and Design-Associate Degree Scholarship (Art/Design)
- Broadway Pass (Musical theater)
- CNAfreetraining.com Annual Scholarship (CNA)
- CNA Scholarship (CNA)
- Computer Technology and Information Systems-Associate Degree Scholarship (Computer Technology)
- Console & Hollawell Legal Scholarship (Law)
- Criminal Justice Programs Annual Scholarship (Criminal Justice)
- Emergency Management Scholarships
- Grossman Scholarship (Natural Resources)
- HomeLight Scholarship (Interior Design, Architecture, Construction, Business, Social Work, Criminal Justice, Psychology, Economics, Sociology)
- Kaiser Permanente Colorado Diversity Scholarship Program (Medical)
- MALDEF (Law)
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program (Science)
- Nursing and Medical Assisting-Associate Degree Scholarship (Nursing)
- Online Associate Degree Scholarship (Online Associates)
- Premier Nursing Academy - Nursing Scholarships for Veterans (Nursing)
- Annual Reiff Law Firm Legal Scholarship (Law)
- The National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution (Education/History/Nursing)
- Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship Program (Science)
- Watermark Scholarship for Women in STEM
Scholarships by Company
Scholarships by Type
- American Foundation for the Blind (Blind)
- American Veterans (AMVETS) National Scholarship Program (Military)
- Anchor Scholarship Foundation (Military)
- Boomer Benefits scholarship (50+)
- Cognitive Disabilities Scholarship
- College Invest (Colorado)
- Colorado Council Volunteerism & Community Service Scholarship (Volunteer/Community Service)
- Corporation for National & Community Service - Segal AmeriCorps Education Award (AmeriCorps Alum)
- Craig Hospital Alumni Scholarship (Hospital Alum)
- Credit Union of Colorado Foundation (Volunteer/Community Service)
- Dell Scholars Program (Dell Scholar Participant)
- Denver Foundation (Colorado)
- Forward Steps (Former Foster Youth)
- NAEHCY Scholarship Program (Homeless Youth)
- National Federation of the Blind (Blind)
- Orphan Foundation of America (Adoption/Foster Care/Orphan)
- Passageway Scholarship Foundation (Rite of Passage Program)
- Pinnacol Foundation (Worker's Compensation)
- SeniorAdvice Caregiver and Volunteer Scholarships (Volunteer/Caregiver)
- Stephen T. Marchello Scholarship Foundation (Cancer Survivor)
- U.S. Air Force R.O.T.C. (Military)