Academics & Programs
- Academic Pathways
- Degrees & Certificates
- Course Schedules
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Experiences
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Faculty & Staff Directory
ACC Connect Scholars Program
Receive up to $2,000 for college! Students are provided a scholarship to help offset the cost of their college tuition while attending Arapahoe Community College (ACC).
What You’ll Receive
As an ACC Connect Scholar, you will receive a scholarship of up to $2,000 disbursed over your time at ACC, along with so much more!
- You will be supported by a team of advisors, professors, and peer mentors dedicated to your success.
- You will work with a designated advisor who will help you choose an academic path and plan to earn a certificate or degree that will lead you to a career in a field you’ll love.
- You will receive guided advising to help you select courses and register for a class schedule aligned with your work schedule and personal commitments.
Together we can plan the courses you’ll take each semester to achieve your goals, whether you hope to enter the workforce or transfer to a 4-year college.
What We Expect from You
As a high school participant becoming an ACC Connect Scholar, we require you to complete the following:
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA while attending ACC
- Complete the FAFSA or CASFA
- Enroll in at least 6 credit hours
- Declare a major
- Remain in good standing
- Regularly check your student email
We encourage you to:
- Apply for ACC scholarships
- Meet twice a semester with your ACC Advisor
- Participate in ACC’s First Year Experience