- College Leadership
- ACC Vision - Strategic Plan
- Employment at ACC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
College Business Services
- Institutional Research
Policies & Procedures
- AP 0-01 ACC Procedure Process
- AP 1-40 Academic Freedom
- AP 3-10 Employment Selection Procedure
- AP 3-10a Employment Standards Faculty Instructors
- AP 3-10b Faculty And Instructor Qualifications
- AP 3-20 Due Process Faculty
- AP 3-31 Evaluation Faculty Job Performance
- AP 3-31a Evaluation Administrative Professional And Technical Staff
- AP 3-44 Faculty Professional Development Award
- AP 3-45 Administrative And Professional Technical Salary Plan
- AP 3-55 Faculty Salary Plan
- AP 3-60 Transitional Retirement Program
- AP 3-80 Faculty Rights Responsibilities And Workload
- AP 3-81 Chairs Rights And Responsibilities
- AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
- AP 3-125g Web It Accessibility Plan
- AP 3-150 Employee Code Conduct
- AP 3-170 Compensatory And Overtime
- AP 4-25 Tuition Classification Appeal
- AP 4-30a Student Code Conduct Responsibilities And Rights
- AP 9-30 Curriculum Development
- AP 9-47 Instructional Program Review
- AP 16-60a Protocol for Non-Commercial Expressive Activity on Campus by the General Public
- AP 16-60b Protocol for Vending and Solicitation on Campus
- AP 16-60c Protocol for Posting and Bulletin Boards on Campus
- AP 19-30a Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus
- Classified Leave Sharing Program
- Visit ACC
Employment at ACC
The faculty and staff at ACC are passionate about student success. All ACC employees participate as educators striving to create an accessible, inclusive environment that promotes success for students, employees, and the surrounding community.
ACC creates a community of diverse individuals that take pride in their work and are part of the College’s achievements and accomplishments no matter what their job. Full-time and part-time opportunities are available at our three locations in Littleton, Parker, and Castle Rock. We also have opportunities for teaching online courses.
Why Work at ACC?
- Benefits - We offer a competitive benefits package, including: health coverage, retirement, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, and more.
- Professional Development - We provide professional development and enrichment opportunities for our staff to help them grow personally and professionally through our Center for Professional Enrichment and Human Resources department.
- Tuition Reimbursement - To help our staff develop their skills, we offer a tuition reimbursement program good for courses taken at any of the Community College System colleges.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Legal Notice Statements
Arapahoe Community College is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits all forms of discrimination and/or harassment on the basis of sex/gender, race, color, age, creed, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, pregnancy status, religion, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other protected category under applicable local, state, or federal law (also known as “civil rights laws”), including protections against retaliation and for those opposing discrimination or participating in any grievance process on campus or within the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or other human rights agencies, in its employment practices or educational programs and activities.
The College complies with regulations of:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972 in regard to sex discrimination
- Section 504 of the Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1973 in regard to disability discrimination
- Equal Pay Act of 1963
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)
- Age Discrimination Act of 1975
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA)
- Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act (CADA)
We comply with any other applicable Federal and/or State employment laws and/or regulations.
Inquiries or specific complaints of alleged discrimination and/or harassment concerning the Equal Opportunity policy and/or compliance with Federal and/or State regulations should be directed to the Director of Human Resources serving as the EO Officer for Arapahoe Community College, 5900 South Santa Fe Drive, P.O. Box 9002, Littleton, CO 80160-9002, phone 303.797.5917 or email to angela [dot] johnson [at] arapahoe [dot] edu. Individuals may also complete a Civil Rights Grievance Reporting Form.
Complaints may also be filed with the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Cesar E. Chavez Memorial Building, 1244 Speer Boulevard, Suite 310, Denver, CO, 80204, phone 303.844.5695, email ocr [dot] denver [at] ed [dot] gov.
Arapahoe Community College (the "College") is a state system community college governed by the State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education ("Board"). The Board requires the College to comply with the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act Amendments of 1989. A copy of this program is available in ACC’s Office of Human Resources.
Tobacco & Smoke Free Campus
Arapahoe Community College is a tobacco and smoke free campus (per Governor’s Executive Order B-2018-011). Thank you for your consideration of the health of our students, employees and the ACC community.
Clery Act / Crime Statistics
For information regarding Arapahoe Community College Security, including Clery Act / Crime Statistics for the campus and surrounding area, please see the Arapahoe Community College Annual Security Report. For a hard copy report, please visit ACC Campus Police Department, Room AM2600 at 5900 South Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, Colorado 80120.
Reasonable Accommodation Statement
Arapahoe Community College provides reasonable accommodations to applicants for employment and employees with disabilities on a case-by-case basis. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process and/or during the course of employment, please contact Angela Johnson, Director of Human Resources, at 303.797.5715 or angela [dot] johnson [at] arapahoe [dot] edu.
We seek to respect, understand, and embrace the diversity of our students, staff, faculty, and the community we proudly serve. As a community, ACC encourages the richness of diversity and values the dignity of all persons. We strive to foster an equitable and positive learning environment that reflects the diverse nature of the people of Colorado and the nation.
Classified job opportunities are listed on the Colorado State Job portal.
On-Campus Jobs for Students
Arapahoe Community College
2625 West Church Avenue
Littleton, CO 80160–9002
ACCaskHR [at] arapahoe [dot] edu
Equifax - The Work Number
ACC Employer Code: 19245
“I have enjoyed working at ACC because the first priority here is students. My message to those students...stay the course...one step at a time...YOU CAN DO THIS...and we are with you EVERY step of the way!”
Peggy Quinn – Administrator of the Year
“Working with the students, faculty and staff at ACC is very rewarding. This year has been exceptionally exciting with the addition of our innovative Cybersecurity / Secure Software Development program. It integrates experiential and project-based learning to provide students with real-world experiences in a rapidly-changing landscape. I encourage all of our students to stay strong, persevere, and complete what they’ve started. ACC is here for you.”
Nina Amey - Faculty of the Year
"I enjoy working with the students and staff at ACC because there is a genuine culture of people that want to be here. Students want to be here to learn and instructors want to be here to teach. That makes creating a learning environment that much more enjoyable for everyone. I would encourage students to keep pushing towards the finish line. Whether that line is the end of this semester, the end of their time at ACC, or towards the end goal of your ultimate aspirations. Perfection is impossible, but if you make the best of each day..that’s where you’ll find real progress!”
Jason Klobnak - All College Instructor of the Year
“I have always enjoyed working at ACC, even more so now in light of what we are going through. Our administrators, faculty and staff are all working together to help students and each other. I encourage our students to stay positive and keep pushing through. Reflect on all you’ve accomplished and remind yourself that you are strong enough to finish the semester.”
Angie Pendell – Classified Employee of the Year