- Campus Community
Purchasing the books you need for your classes shouldn’t be complicated. ACC has streamlined to process to make it as easy as possible. Here are the things you need to know about buying books:
- Finding your textbooks is easy: enter your S# on the bookstore's website and select the semester you need books for to pull up your schedule
- Don't know your S# or shopping for your student? Select the Enter Courses tab and enter the department abbreviation, course numbers, and section numbers (ABC-123-456)
- Parents and students can order books online and then pick them up at the Littleton store with the order number on their receipt
- Parker and Castle Rock Campus students can order books online and have them delivered to their campus
- Students are not permitted to use a parent’s credit card unless the parent is present
If the Bookstore on the Littleton Campus is closed, the Espresso Yourself Cafe can help you get the books or supplies you need.
Purchasing Books Using Financial Aid
You can use financial aid to buy books. The staff at the bookstore can help check for available funds. Financial aid will not be permitted to purchase books until two weeks prior to the start of a semester.
Espresso Yourself Cafe
The Espresso Yourself Cafe is located on the first floor of the main building on the Littleton Campus. It offers a wide assortment of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack items. Many food offerings are prepared by local vendors and our cafe proudly serves Caribou beverages.
Did you know that the Espresso Yourself Cafe offers catering? Check out the catering menu.
The ACC Campus Store should be your first choice to find ACC gear and gifts. You can also find some necessities, including replacement chargers and computers. Visit the Campus Store website to see a full list of items available.