- Art Galleries
- Student Life
- Child Care
- Fitness Center
- Library & Learning Commons
- Technology at ACC
- Facility Rental
The Arapahoe Bookstore is committed to supporting students, faculty, and staff. You can shop for books online anytime and have them delivered to your home or your campus.
Purchasing the books you need for your classes shouldn’t be complicated. ACC has streamlined to process to make it as easy as possible. Here are the things you need to know about buying books:
- Finding your textbooks is easy: enter your S# on the bookstore's website and select the semester you need books for to pull up your schedule
- Don't know your S# or shopping for your student? Select the Enter Courses tab and enter the department abbreviation, course numbers, and section numbers (ABC-123-456)
- Note: Read the section notes for each course carefully to ensure you are getting the correct books and/or materials for your specific courses.
Ways to Shop
- Ship it to you: Order on the ArapahoeShop.com website. Online ordering is safe, convenient, and delivered straight to your home.
- Order Pick-Up: Order on the ArapahoeShop.com website and choose your campus location during checkout.
- After your order has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation with pick-up instructions.
- In-Store Shopping: Bookstore services are available at the Espresso Yourself Cafe and Spirit Shop. Ordering your textbooks and supplies online for home delivery or pick-up should be your first choice. The Bookstore staff will be ready to help you with questions or supplies if you forgot to order something, make a class change, or need to make a return.
Sturm Collaboration Campus Students
We encourage you to order at ArapahoeShop.com and choose Ship To you. Items can be delivered to the campuses and you will be contacted with pick-up information.
Purchasing Books Using Financial Aid
If you received financial aid you may be able to use it to purchase books and supplies* at ACC.
How Can I Use Financial Aid?
- You must have already been awarded Federal Student Aid.
- The amount of aid you have been awarded must exceed your total tuition, fee, books, and supplies charges or you will have to pay the excess.
- By charging your books and supplies you agree to adhere to the policies and procedures of the ACC Financial Aid Office and ACC Bookstore.
- Financial Aid funds available to purchase books may be limited so check with the Financial Aid Office before charging books to your student account.
When Can I Use It?
Financial aid will be permitted to purchase books and supplies approximately 10 days prior to the start of a semester. Financial aid is available for use at ArapahoeShop.com December 23 - January 2 and in-store January 3-4 for the Spring 2023 semester for eligible students. Review our Academic Calendar for each semester's purchasing dates.
Where Do I Have to Go?
You can purchase your books and supplies on campus at the ACC Bookstore or online at the Campus Store. If you are purchasing in the Bookstore, tell the cashier you would like to charge to your financial aid.
*Financial aid may not be used to purchase apparel, novelty items, or gift cards.
(Bookstore and Espresso Yourself Cafe)
Through December 16
Monday - Thursday
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 2:00pm
Winter Break Hours
December 19 - 22
Monday - Thursday
8:30am - 2:00pm
Closed December 23 - January 2
- The Cafe & Bookstore will reopen on January 3.
Visit the Bookstore online for course materials and supplies.
accbookstore [at] arapahoe [dot] edu
Need help with ordering your books? View step-by-step instructions.
Bookstore Info Sheet
The ACC Bookstore is operated by Follett.
Need help with ordering your cap and gown? View step-by-step instructions.