- Art Galleries
- Student Life
- Child Care
- Fitness Center
- Library & Learning Commons
- Technology at ACC
- Facility Rental
The Arapahoe Bookstore is committed to supporting students, faculty, and staff. Amid COVID-19 activities, we are offering options to provide peace of mind and access to resources to aid in your success.
Purchasing the books you need for your classes shouldn’t be complicated. ACC has streamlined to process to make it as easy as possible. Here are the things you need to know about buying books:
- Finding your textbooks is easy: enter your S# on the bookstore's website and select the semester you need books for to pull up your schedule
- Don't know your S# or shopping for your student? Select the Enter Courses tab and enter the department abbreviation, course numbers, and section numbers (ABC-123-456)
Ways to Shop
- Ship it to you: Order on the ArapahoeShop.com website. Online ordering, safe, convenient and delivered straight to your home.
- Order Pick-Up: Order on the ArapahoeShop.com website and choose your campus location during checkout.
- After your order has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation with pick up instructions.
- In-Store Shopping: Bookstore services are available at the Espresso Yourself Cafe and Spirit Shop Monday - Thursday from 8:00am - 5:00pm. The number of people permitted in the store will be limited to ensure proper social distancing. Please wear a CDC approved mask / facial covering. Ordering your textbooks and supplies online for home delivery or pick up should be your first choices. The Bookstore staff will be ready to help you with questions or supplies if you forgot to order something, make a class change or need to make a return.
Parker and Sturm Collaboration Campus Students
We encourage you to order at ArapahoeShop.com and choose Ship To you. Items can be delivered to the campuses and you will be contacted with pick-up information.
Purchasing Books Using Financial Aid
You can use financial aid to buy books. The staff at the bookstore and Online Store can help check for available funds. Financial aid will not be permitted to purchase books until two weeks prior to the start of a semester. Students who have been awarded financial aid for 20-21 will be able to order books and supplies January 2 - 6, 2021 and charge their books to their account at ACC. Your financial aid funds must cover your balance and your textbooks and supplies. You can check your financial aid balance in myACC or on the Bookstore website. Contact the Financial Aid office if you have questions.
Espresso Yourself Cafe
The Espresso Yourself Cafe is located on the first floor of the main building on the Littleton Campus. As the Fall semester begins, COVID-19 guidelines will have our selections limited to Grab and Go snacks and drinks. As safety conditions improve, we will add to our offerings and services.
The cafe is also your first choice to find ACC gear and gifts. You can also get textbooks and class supplies and find some necessities, including replacement chargers and computers. Visit the website to see a full list of items available.
Hours - Espresso Yourself Cafe & Spirit Shop
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed for Fall Break November 21 - 29.