- College Leadership
- Inclusive Excellence
- ACC Vision - Strategic Plan
- Employment at ACC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Institutional Research
Policies & Procedures
- AP 0-01 ACC Procedure Process
- AP 1-40 Academic Freedom
- AP 3-10 Employment Selection Procedure
- AP 3-10a Employment Standards Faculty Instructors
- AP 3-10b Employment Practices for Instructors
- AP 3-20 Due Process Faculty
- AP 3-31 Evaluation Faculty Job Performance
- AP 3-31a Evaluation Administrative Professional And Technical Staff
- AP 3-44 Faculty Professional Development Award
- AP 3-45 Administrative, Professional and Technical Salary Plan
- AP 3-55 Faculty Salary Plan
- AP 3-60 Transitional Retirement Program
- AP 3-80 Faculty Rights Responsibilities And Workload
- AP 3-81 Chairs Rights And Responsibilities
- AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
- AP 3-125g Web It Accessibility Plan
- AP 3-150 Employee Code Conduct
- AP 3-160 Travel and Relocation Assistance for Finalists and New Hires
- AP 4-25 Tuition Classification Appeal
- AP 9-09 Requirements for Certificates and Degrees
- AP 9-30 Curriculum Development
- AP 9-47 Instructional Program Review
- AP 16-60a Protocol for Non-Commercial Expressive Activity on Campus by the General Public
- AP 16-60b Protocol for Vending and Solicitation on Campus
- AP 16-60c Protocol for Posting and Bulletin Boards on Campus
- AP 19-30a Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus
- Classified Leave Sharing Program
- Visit ACC
Media and Press
Thank you for your interest in Arapahoe Community College. Our Marketing department can help you with all of your needs for media relations, public information, and general ACC information. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us to schedule interviews, learn more about our college news and events, or inquire about photos or videos. Check out what’s happening at ACC now.
Arapahoe Community College was founded in 1965 and has 3 campus locations in Littleton, Castle Rock, and Lone Tree.
Learn more about the history of ACC and dig deeper with expert research assistance in the ACC Archives.
CORA - Colorado Open Records Act
How to submit a records request:
There is no special form to fill out for a CORA request. If you want to gain access to information and evoke the CORA law, then you must make a written request to the Custodian of Records. The Custodian of Records at Arapahoe Community College is the Vice President of Finance and Administrative Services, Jason Schrock.
You can send your request by mail, email, or fax to:
Vice President of Finance & Administrative Services
5900 S. Santa Fe Drive; Campus Box 3
Littleton, CO 80160-9002
Email: jason [dot] schrock [at] arapahoe [dot] edu
Please note: Requests sent via e-mail will not automatically be accepted. Due to spam filters and similar computer software, ACC cannot guarantee that an email request has been received by the Custodian.
To make sure that you receive the information you want, include the following with your request:
Your full name, mailing address, and email address.
Your phone number so that we can contact you if we have questions about your request.
A detailed list or description of the specific information that you are seeking including records sought, relevant dates, and parties to the correspondence. The more specific your request is, the faster we can complete it. Being specific also helps us to avoid giving you too much or too little information.
Requests for public records to be delivered digitally will be determined in accordance with SP 3-110 Records Management and Colorado Open Records Act Requests.
See SP 3-110 for detailed procedures, including timing and costs, for filing a CORA request.
You will not be asked why you need the information. However, you may be asked to clarify the request in order to determine which documents are relevant to complete the CORA request
Colorado Community College System Information
Arapahoe Community College is 1 of 13 colleges in the Colorado Community College System.
Visit CCCS for additional college Facts and Figures.