- College Leadership
- ACC Vision - Strategic Plan
- Employment at ACC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
College Business Services
- Institutional Research
Policies & Procedures
- AP 0-01 ACC Procedure Process
- AP 1-40 Academic Freedom
- AP 3-10 Employment Selection Procedure
- AP 3-10a Employment Standards Faculty Instructors
- AP 3-10b Faculty And Instructor Qualifications
- AP 3-20 Due Process Faculty
- AP 3-31 Evaluation Faculty Job Performance
- AP 3-31a Evaluation Administrative Professional And Technical Staff
- AP 3-44 Faculty Professional Development Award
- AP 3-45 Administrative And Professional Technical Salary Plan
- AP 3-55 Faculty Salary Plan
- AP 3-60 Transitional Retirement Program
- AP 3-80 Faculty Rights Responsibilities And Workload
- AP 3-81 Chairs Rights And Responsibilities
- AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
- AP 3-125g Web It Accessibility Plan
- AP 3-150 Employee Code Conduct
- AP 3-170 Compensatory And Overtime
- AP 4-25 Tuition Classification Appeal
- AP 4-30a Student Code Conduct Responsibilities And Rights
- AP 9-30 Curriculum Development
- AP 9-47 Instructional Program Review
- AP 19-30a Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus
- Classified Leave Sharing Program
- Visit ACC
The decision to come to college is a decision to invest in your future. At ACC, our focus is on your success. Whether you are just leaving high school, climbing your career ladder, or seeking new skills, you will find dedicated staff, committed professors, and top-notch facilities that will help you achieve your goals.
ACC campus leadership works with faculty, staff, and students to provide the best environment and resources for your education. We’re proud to help our students and employees Move Mountains!
ACC Advisory Council
The purpose of the ACC Advisory Council is:
- To advise ACC’s President and the college on the long-term educational needs of the area we serve and on other matters identified in statute. (See Colorado Revised Statues at right)
- To serve as liaison between ACC and area employers in order to facilitate assessment of employment, training and educational needs of the service area.
- To serve as liaison between ACC and local school boards, county commissioners, city councils, other local elected officials and other relevant groups or persons.
- To promote the ACC’s programs and services among the communities and constituencies in our service area.
- Denise Arnold – Quest Diagnostics
- Patricia Eggleston – Chubb Insurance
- Patrick Holwell - Arapahoe Douglas Works!
- Marcus Notheison - Castle Rock Economic Development Council
- Colleen Schwarz – Community Reinvestment Fund, USA
- Christine Miller – Littleton Adventist Hospital
carol [dot] patterson [at] arapahoe [dot] edu