- College Leadership
- ACC Vision - Strategic Plan
- Employment at ACC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Institutional Research
Policies & Procedures
- AP 0-01 ACC Procedure Process
- AP 1-40 Academic Freedom
- AP 3-10 Employment Selection Procedure
- AP 3-10a Employment Standards Faculty Instructors
- AP 3-10b Faculty And Instructor Qualifications
- AP 3-20 Due Process Faculty
- AP 3-31 Evaluation Faculty Job Performance
- AP 3-31a Evaluation Administrative Professional And Technical Staff
- AP 3-44 Faculty Professional Development Award
- AP 3-45 Administrative, Professional and Technical Salary Plan
- AP 3-55 Faculty Salary Plan
- AP 3-60 Transitional Retirement Program
- AP 3-80 Faculty Rights Responsibilities And Workload
- AP 3-81 Chairs Rights And Responsibilities
- AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
- AP 3-125g Web It Accessibility Plan
- AP 3-150 Employee Code Conduct
- AP 3-160 Travel and Relocation Assistance for Finalists and New Hires
- AP 4-25 Tuition Classification Appeal
- AP 9-09 Requirements for Certificates and Degrees
- AP 9-30 Curriculum Development
- AP 9-47 Instructional Program Review
- AP 16-60a Protocol for Non-Commercial Expressive Activity on Campus by the General Public
- AP 16-60b Protocol for Vending and Solicitation on Campus
- AP 16-60c Protocol for Posting and Bulletin Boards on Campus
- AP 19-30a Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus
- Classified Leave Sharing Program
- Visit ACC
The assessment process at Arapahoe Community College supports our strategic plan and goals. Institutional assessment at ACC includes academic assessment and assessment of administrative services as well as student support services. Assessment allows us to find out what is working, what needs improvement, and what may need to be changed altogether. We aim to provide the best learning experience for our students and assessment helps us do just that.
The goal of assessment at ACC is to enhance student success through a focus of continuous improvement. Our assessment process is designed to be a systematic, sustained, and organized process of collecting, analyzing, and acting on assessment outcomes.
The goals of assessment at ACC are:
- To promote student success.
- To foster an institution-wide understanding that assessment is a continuous process for instructional and process improvement.
- To respond to accreditation demands and to State and outside agency assessment/accreditation criteria.
- To train faculty and staff in assessment processes so they may serve as resources for one another.
- To facilitate the feedback of assessment results into program, course, classroom, and institutional planning.
- To develop, implement, and improve the assessment process.