Campus Police on the Littleton Campus maintains a lost and found service. If you have lost something, please submit a lost item report or contact our office:
Campus Police Room: M2630
Phone: 303.797.5800 or 303.797.5629
Sturm Collaboration Campus: Please see the front desk to inquire about lost and found items.
Parking Fee - Any motor vehicle parked in a parking lot at any ACC campus must display a valid parking permit or pass.
- Parking Fee - $25.00 per semester or $40.00 per year
- Allows parking in ACC lots.
- Fee is $25.00 FALL Semester - May 15 - December 31
- Fee is $25.00 SPRING Semester - January 1 – August 15
- OR Fee is $40.00 Annual Parking Pass - July 1 - August 15 of the following year
To purchase your parking pass
- Pay online through Cashnet - Paying here allows you to select from two options: pick up your pass or have pass mailed to you. Passes purchased here will not reflect on your student ledger. Print/Save your payment confirmation.
- Login to myACC and:
- Go to the “Student Finance” page
- Go to Payment Options and Refunds section (in the left column) and click on “Pay with Credit Card – Optional Purchases”
- Select the parking pass option you would like and select “Add to Payment” and then pay. Paying here does not allow a mailing option to be selected. Passes purchased here will show on your student account.
- Print/Save your payment confirmation
To get your physical parking pass, stop by an ACC Campus and with your printed receipt and go to:
- Littleton Campus – Campus Police
Monday – Friday: 10am – 1pm across from the Welcome Center (2nd Floor, Main Building)
Tuesdays: 4:30-7:30pm in the Campus Police Office (M2630)
After hours and weekends – call from the campus police phone at M2630 (limited availability)
- Sturm Collaboration Campus – Welcome Desk
Monday – Wednesday: 8am – 8:30pm
Thursday – Friday: 7:30am – 5pm
- Have your parking pass mailed to you by selecting the mailing option in your cart when you purchase your parking pass online through Cashnet.
We encourage you to use your bike at ACC as a means of alternative transportation.
Lock it up! Campus Police will loan you a lock for the day if you need one.
- Please comply with bicycle regulations and State bicycle laws.
- Cyclists riding on campus streets and parking lots must obey posted speed limits and traffic devices.
- Do not ride on campus sidewalks.
- Use bike racks to park your bike.
- Parked bicycles that create safety hazards may be impounded.
- Do not lock your bike to a tree, shrub or building.
- Bicycles are not permitted in campus buildings.
Daily Crime Log
As required under federal law, Arapahoe Community College Police maintains a daily crime log (police blotter). This log is available at the Arapahoe Community Police Department located at the Littleton Campus which is normally updated each business day and contains all crimes reported to Arapahoe Community College Police. The daily crime log is a secondary means of distributing information to the Arapahoe Community College community about crimes and crime trends on campus. The Crime Log entry includes all crimes reported to the Arapahoe Community College Police that occur within the Arapahoe Community College jurisdiction. The log records the nature, date and time reported, date and time occurred, general location and disposition of each offense. Hard copies of the last 60 days of the daily crime log can be obtained at the Littleton Campus during dispatch hours, or a copy of this log may be requested by emailing the Records Custodian at campus [dot] police [at] arapahoe [dot] edu.