Campus Police on the Littleton Campus maintains a lost and found service. If you have lost something, please submit a lost item report or contact our office:
Campus Police Room: M2630
Phone: 303.797.5800 or 303.797.5629
Parker and Castle Rock campuses: Please see the front desk to inquire about lost and found items.
- $25 each semester or $40 for the annual pass
- Fall semester: May 15 - December 31
- Spring Semester: January 1 - May 31
- Annual Parking Pass: July 1 - August 15 of the following year
We encourage you to use your bike at ACC as a means of alternative transportation.
Lock it up! Campus Police will loan you a lock for the day if you need one.
- Please comply with bicycle regulations and State bicycle laws.
- Cyclists riding on campus streets and parking lots must obey posted speed limits and traffic devices.
- Do not ride on campus sidewalks.
- Use bike racks to park your bike.
- Parked bicycles that create safety hazards may be impounded.
- Do not lock your bike to a tree, shrub or building.
- Bicycles are not permitted in campus buildings.
Daily Crime Log
As required under federal law, Arapahoe Community College Police maintains a daily crime log (police blotter). This log is available at the Arapahoe Community Police Department located at the Littleton Campus which is normally updated each business day and contains all crimes reported to Arapahoe Community College Police. The daily crime log is a secondary means of distributing information to the Arapahoe Community College community about crimes and crime trends on campus. The Crime Log entry includes all crimes reported to the Arapahoe Community College Police that occur within the Arapahoe Community College jurisdiction. The log records the nature, date and time reported, date and time occurred, general location and disposition of each offense. Hard copies of the last 60 days of the daily crime log can be obtained at the Littleton Campus during dispatch hours, or a copy of this log may be requested by emailing the Records Custodian at campus [dot] police [at] arapahoe [dot] edu.