Campus Police on the Littleton Campus maintains a lost and found service. If you have lost something, please submit a lost item report or contact our office:
Campus Police Room: M2630
Phone: 303.797.5800 or 303.797.5629
Parker and Castle Rock campuses: Please see the front desk to inquire about lost and found items.
Any motor vehicle parked in the ACC Littleton Campus, Art and Design Center, ACC Parker Campus and Sturm Collaboration Campus parking lots must display a valid parking permit or pass.
Parking permits can be purchased online through myACC, at the Cashiers Office in Littleton or at the front desks at the Parker and Sturm Collaboration campuses. Parking permits can be picked up at the Campus Police office in Littleton or the front desk at Parker and Sturm Collaboration campuses.
$25 for a one semester
$40 for an annual permit
Students must be registered for classes for the current or upcoming semester. Fitness Center members can purchase permits at the Fitness Center. Workforce & Community Programs students will have their permits mailed to them.
*Parking passes are valid only if enrolled in courses for the term. If a pass is purchased and you are not currently enrolled, parking privileges will be revoked.
We encourage you to use your bike at ACC as a means of alternative transportation.
Lock it up! Campus Police will loan you a lock for the day if you need one.
- Please comply with bicycle regulations and State bicycle laws.
- Cyclists riding on campus streets and parking lots must obey posted speed limits and traffic devices.
- Do not ride on campus sidewalks.
- Use bike racks to park your bike.
- Parked bicycles that create safety hazards may be impounded.
- Do not lock your bike to a tree, shrub or building.
- Bicycles are not permitted in campus buildings.
Lockdown: Locks, Lights, Out of Sight
- Lock interior doors
- Turn out the lights
- Stay out of sight
- Maintain silence
- Do not open the door
- Prepare to evade or defend
Lockout: Secure the Perimeter
- Remain inside
- If outside, leave area
- Business as usual
- Increase situational awareness
Evacuate: To an Announced Location
- Evacuate to the announced location
- Bring your phone
- Leave your stuff behind
- Follow instructions
Shelter: Hazard and Safety Strategy
Hazard - Tornado
Safety Strategy - Shelter
Hazard - HAZMAT
Safety Strategy - Shelter - Seal your room