Advising & Support
- Career Services
- Transfer Services
- Tutoring and Learning Resources
- Online Education Support
- Testing Center
- Disability Access Services
- Student Support
Individual Make-Up Exams and Accommodation Testing
Instructional makeup exams will be done for the rest of the academic year in the Testing Center - M2210. Please contact us with any questions you may have. Please use the resources below for your exams.
- Students must contact their instructor for their exam approval and guidelines for taking their exam.
- Students will need to include the Instructors name, Course Name, Test Name or Number, and the amount of time allowed for the class to take the exam.
- Appointments are required for all exams. You may schedule via the link below.
- Students requesting an Accommodated Exam must coordinate with the Testing Center a week in advance.
- Approve exams and review guidelines with students.
- Take the exam to Testing Center at least three days prior to the test date.
- Options for Delivering Exam to the Testing Center
- Physical copies of exams should be brought down to the testing center. The Testing Center does not have a color printer so any exams requiring color must be printed by the instructor. There is a secure lock box found outside of the doors with instructional sheets for delivering outside of business hours.
- Electronic delivery of exams can be done via Formstack. No color printing is available. Please don't request printing out more than one exam this way. If multiple exams need to be printed, print them, and deliver them to the testing center.
- Paper and pencil exams should be picked up by the Instructor. Exams can be returned via campus mail once a day but are not delivered to instructional mailboxes. Or they can be scanned into an email to the Instructor. Exams requiring scantrons should be provided to the Testing Center by the Instructor or the Student.
- Exam Instructions sheets (Blue) can be filled out for multiple students taking the same exam. These are found outside of the Testing Center or picked up by Testing Staff. You can also fill out the Formstack link above.
- HSRT - Health Sciences Reasoning Test - paula [dot] provence [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (Contact the Physical Therapist Assistant Program Chair) for more information.
- National Certification for Medical Assistants (NCMA) - deby [dot] stutman [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (Contact the Medical Office Technology Program Chair) for more information.
Please read the Testing Location Information and Rules information prior to your test.
The Testing Center also provides proctoring for students who wish to show course proficiency and get college credit for a course by Challenge Exam. Please contact the Department Chair / Program Director directly for the exam options. You can also contact Records & Enrollment Services at records [at] arapahoe [dot] edu or 303.797.5621, for additional support.
Room M2210 (Main Building)
testingcenter [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (testingcenter[at]arapahoe[dot]edu)
Monday - Tuesday: 8am – 6pm
Wednesday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Call to schedule an appointment (required) - 303.797.5993. ALL exams are stopped 15 minutes before the end of the day to allow for the closing of operations.
Check-in at the Welcome Desk
Call 303.660.3160 to schedule an appointment (required)
acctestingcenterallcampus [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (acctestingcenterallcampus[at]arapahoe[dot]edu)
Tuesday and Wednesday: 9am - 6pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Please plan ahead and always check for holiday and weather closures.