Advising & Support
- Career Services
- Transfer Services
- Academic Support / Tutoring
- Online Education Support
- Testing Center
- Disability Access Services
- Student Support
Individual Make-Up Exams
Instructional make up exams will be done for the rest of the academic year in the Testing Center - M2210. Please contact us with any questions you may have. Please use the resources below for your exams.
- Accommodation testing is available at the Testing Center if you are unable to complete your exam with accommodations via D2L or other in-class delivery methods
- Please ensure your accommodations are in place and that your instructor is aware that you will be using them for an exam
- Instructors drop off along with the completed Test Instruction Administration sheet to the Testing Center. Instructors may also pick up a physical copy at the Testing Center. Exams may also be emailed to testingcenter [at] arapahoe [dot] edu or faxed to 303.797.5086.
- Exams that have been completed are picked up at the Testing Center
- Paper Exams that require color pictures will need to be taken to the printing department by the instructor for printing
- HSRT - Health Sciences Reasoning Test - paula [dot] provence [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (Contact the Physical Therapist Assistant Program Chair) for more information.
- National Certification for Medical Assistants (NCMA) - deby [dot] stutman [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (Contact the Medical Office Technology Program Chair) for more information.
Please read the Testing Location Information and Rules information prior to your test.
The Testing Center also provides proctoring for students who wish to show course proficiency and get college credit for a course by Challenge Exam. Please contact the Department Chair / Program Director directly for the exam options. You can also contact Allison Lemmertz, ACC Prior Learning Assessment Coordinator, for additional support.
Room M2210 (Main Building)
testingcenter [at] arapahoe [dot] edu
Monday - Friday: 8am – 5pm
Office is closed Friday but staff is available remotely by phone and email.
Call to schedule an appointment (required) - 303.797.5993. ALL exams are stopped 15 minutes before end of day to allow for closing of operations.
Check in at the Welcome Desk
Call 303.660.3160 to schedule and appointment (required)
acctestingcenterallcampus [at] arapahoe [dot] edu
Thursday: 8am – 5pm
Please plan ahead and always check for holiday and weather closures.