Advising & Support
- Career Services
- Transfer Services
- Online Education Support
- Testing Center
- Disability Access Services
- Student Support
ACC is offering only limited professional testing at this time. DSST, HSRT, and all Pearson Vue exams other than GED are not currently being offered.
ACC’s Testing Center offers a variety of professional testing options at the Littleton Campus, from CLEP and correspondence learning exams to Health Reasoning Test and Pearson Vue, we’re here to proctor for you.
*Please review location information and rules prior to your test and check with your testing vendor for specific ID requirements.
CLEP (The College-Level Examination Program)
(Available only for currently enrolled ACC students)
Earn college credit for prior learning!
- The CLEP exam is $87 (must be paid by credit card when you register online for your exam)
- There is an additional $30 proctor fee paid by cash, check or credit card to ACC when you acome to test
- You must register and get a voucher on the CLEP website. You will be asked to provide the voucher number when you call for your appointment.
- Visit the CLEP website or call 1.800.257.9558 for more information about the exam, ID policies, or other information
- Prior learning assessments accepted by the Community College System of Colorado
- Not all colleges accept CLEP please check with your institution
- Calculators are built into the test, personal calculators are not allowed
- Accommodation requests need to be pre-approved by the Testing Center before registering
- Study material can be found on the CLEP website or Learning Express.
Correspondence / Distance Learning
- Only BYU-specific correspondence exams are currently being offered on-campus
- $30 proctor fee
- You must contact the ACC Testing Center (303.797.5993) if you are requesting a test be taken at ACC.
Schedule a Correspondence Test
- Once the exam has been received, we will contact you for an appointment.
- If your school requires a proctor verification form please submit it to testingcenter [at] arapahoe [dot] edu
- The testing candidate's college must send the exam via mail to the ACC Testing Center
- Complete instructions for the exam must be included
- A representative for the college must be available by phone during the time the candidate is testing. Phone number must be provided.
- Return mailing envelopes are to be provided by the testing candidate or their college. The candidate will pay a fee if no envelope is provided.
- Candidates who test late in the day will not be able to have their test returned overnight.
DSST / Dantes
(Not currently available)
Earn credit for prior learning!
- The DSST exam is $85 paid by credit card during test to DSST
- Plus $30 to proctor the exam paid by cash, check or credit card to ACC
- Get additional information on Dantes/DSST
- Not all colleges accept DSST/Dantes
EMT and EKG Basic Exam
- Paramedic students take these 2 exams
- There is a $30 proctor fee. Prepay before your testing date
- By appointment only; please call 303.797.5808 to schedule
- Contact the dennis [dot] edgerly [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (EMS Department) for details of study materials and exam questions. For scheduling testingcenter [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (contact the Testing Center)
Health Sciences Reasoning Test for PTA Programs
- There is a $40 proctor fee. Pre-pay before your testing date
- By appointment only. Please call 303.797.5993 opt 6 to schedule
- The test takes 1 hour to complete
Go to the Pearson Vue website for scheduling. Only GED exams are current being offered.
ACC Testing Center
testingcenter [at] arapahoe [dot] edu