Advising & Support
- Online Education Support
- Testing Center
- Career Services
- Transfer Services
- Student Access Services
- Student Support
ACC’s Testing Center offers a variety of professional testing options at the Littleton Campus, from CLEP and correspondence learning exams to Health Reasoning Test and Pearson Vue, we’re here to proctor for you.
*Please review location information and rules prior to your test and check with your testing vendor for specific ID requirements.
CLEP (The College-Level Examination Program)
Earn college credit for prior learning!
- The CLEP exam is $87 (must be paid by credit card when you register online for your exam)
- There is an additional $30 proctor fee paid by cash, check or credit card to ACC when you acome to test
- You must register and get a voucher on the CLEP website. You will be asked to provide the voucher number when you call for your appointment.
- Visit the CLEP website or call 1.800.257.9558 for more information about the exam, ID policies, or other information
- Prior learning assessments accepted by the Community College System of Colorado
- Not all colleges accept CLEP please check with your institution
- Calculators are built into the test, personal calculators are not allowed
- Accommodation requests need to be pre-approved by the Testing Center before registering
- Study material can be found on the CLEP website or Learning Express.
Correspondence / Distance Learning
- $30 proctor fee
- You must the ACC Testing Center (303.797.5993) if you are requesting a test be taken at ACC.
- Once the exam has been received, we will contact you for an appointment.
- If your school requires a proctor verification form please submit it to testingcenter [at] arapahoe [dot] edu
- The testing candidate's college must send the exam via mail to the ACC Testing Center
- Complete instructions for the exam must be included
- A representative for the college must be available by phone during the time the candidate is testing. Phone number must be provided.
- Return mailing envelopes are to be provided by the testing candidate or their college. The candidate will pay a fee if no envelope is provided.
- Candidates who test late in the day will not be able to have their test returned overnight.
DSST / Dantes
Earn credit for prior learning!
- The DSST exam is $85 paid by credit card during test to DSST
- Plus $30 to proctor the exam paid by cash, check or credit card to ACC
- Get additional information on Dantes/DSST
- Not all colleges accept DSST/Dantes
Health Sciences Reasoning Test for Paramedic*, PTA and MLT Programs
- There is a $40 proctor fee. Pre-pay before your testing date
- By appointment only. Please call 303.797.5993 opt 6 to schedule
- The test takes 1 hour to complete
*Paramedic students also have these exams that are taken on the same day as the HSRT
- EMT Basic paper exam
- EKG paper exam
Go to the Pearson Vue website for scheduling
ACC Testing Center
testingcenter [at] arapahoe [dot] edu