Advising & Support
- Career Services
- Transfer Services
- Online Education Support
- Testing Center
- Disability Access Services
- Student Support
TRIO Student Support Services
ACC's TRIO Student Support Services program provides personalized attention to first generation and low income students, and students with disabilities. Students are supported and empowered in their academic, personal and professional growth. TRIO specialists assist with financial support, college requirements, and motivate students toward the successful completion of a degree. The goal of TRIO SSS is to help transition from one level of higher education to the next.
Some of the ACC support services we will provide:
- Career Exploration
- Financial Aid assistance
- Financial wellness workshops
- Networking opportunities
Achieve Success with TRIO Student Support Services
Recent studies of TRIO SSS found that students in the program had improved grade point averages, higher rates of success in completing their academic goals, and gained more college credits.
Who is eligible to participate?
Because TRIO SSS is federally funded, the eligibility criteria are strict. Students must:
- Be a US citizen or US permanent resident
- Identify with one or more of the following:
- Limited income / income qualified
- First-generation to college (neither parent / guardian has a bachelor's degree)
- Documented disability
- Be focused on achieving a degree or transferring to a 4-year college
- Be willing to participate in and benefit from the services, opportunities, and resources provided by this program
Learn More about TRIO Student Support Services
Interested in learning more about TRIO Student Support Services or ready to apply? Complete this form and one of our specialists will contact you.