It is estimated that 95% of Arapahoe Community College students will remain in Colorado – filling important jobs in health care, law enforcement, computer specialties and a host of other critically needed occupations that affect our lives every day. Your investment in the Arapahoe Community College Foundation makes a huge difference not only in the life of a student and their family but in our community as a whole.
Our Goals (Why We Exist):
- To provide opportunities for individuals to improve their lives through education
- To directly impact the economic development of our community by providing an educated workforce
Our Funding Priorities (What We Are Doing):
- To increase our role in finding scholarships for students
- To support the financial viability of ACC
- To become a self-sufficient Foundation
Your Investment (How We Can Do It):
- Provides Scholarships to ACC students
- Funds Child Care Stipends for our ACC Child Development Center
- Provides Faculty and Staff Mini Grants for Innovation
- Funds New Technology and Equipment
- Provides Programs and Tutoring
- Funds resources to the Foundation to increase fund raising initiatives
It takes a community to empower a new generation of learners; to build a workforce and to strengthen our economy. When you invest in the ACC Foundation, you are truly TRANSFORMING LIVES.
Again, thank you. As a result of your generosity we are able to support this incredible learning institution and the students who trust us with their future. We have acknowledged your contribution in this report.
We are excited to grow and expand our programs this year and hope that you will consider investing in ACC.
Contact us at 303.797.5914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.