- College Leadership
- ACC Vision - Strategic Plan
- Employment at ACC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
College Business Services
- Institutional Research
Policies & Procedures
- AP 0-01 ACC Procedure Process
- AP 1-40 Academic Freedom
- AP 3-10 Employment Selection Procedure
- AP 3-10a Employment Standards Faculty Instructors
- AP 3-10b Faculty And Instructor Qualifications
- AP 3-20 Due Process Faculty
- AP 3-31 Evaluation Faculty Job Performance
- AP 3-31a Evaluation Administrative Professional And Technical Staff
- AP 3-44 Faculty Professional Development Award
- AP 3-45 Administrative And Professional Technical Salary Plan
- AP 3-55 Faculty Salary Plan
- AP 3-60 Transitional Retirement Program
- AP 3-80 Faculty Rights Responsibilities And Workload
- AP 3-81 Chairs Rights And Responsibilities
- AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
- AP 3-125g Web It Accessibility Plan
- AP 3-150 Employee Code Conduct
- AP 3-170 Compensatory And Overtime
- AP 4-25 Tuition Classification Appeal
- AP 4-30a Student Code Conduct Responsibilities And Rights
- AP 9-30 Curriculum Development
- AP 9-47 Instructional Program Review
- AP 16-60a Protocol for Non-Commercial Expressive Activity on Campus by the General Public
- AP 16-60b Protocol for Vending and Solicitation on Campus
- AP 16-60c Protocol for Posting and Bulletin Boards on Campus
- AP 19-30a Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus
- Classified Leave Sharing Program
- Visit ACC
Since opening its doors in 1965, ACC has helped more than a quarter of a million students Move Mountains. Every year our Foundation awards over $500,000 in scholarships to students. We recognize that today’s students have the power to change the world and you have the power to help.
It is estimated that 95% of Arapahoe Community College students will remain in Colorado – filling important jobs in health care, law enforcement, computer specialties and a host of other critically needed occupations that affect our lives every day. Your investment in the Arapahoe Community College Foundation makes a huge difference not only in the life of a student and their family but in our community as a whole.
Support the ACC Foundation
It takes a community to empower a new generation of learners; to build a workforce, and to strengthen our economy.
We ask you to please join the ACC community as a donor. If it is possible for you, we ask that you consider making a re-occurring monthly contribution. The commitment of a just a few dollars a month from one individual amplified by a whole community can TRANSFORM LIVES.
Click on the purple "Donate Now" button above!
Your “click” enables us to make education an option for those who would otherwise never have dreamed that college could be an option for them. Your donation enables us to support this incredible learning institution and its students who trust us with their future.
Our students have the power to change the world; you have the power to help them do it.
Lift the Gift
Help ACC Lift the Gift through matching dollars raised by the ACC Foundation in 3 unique areas: the program innovation fund, an endowed scholarship fund, and an investment in the future phase 2 of the Sturm Collaboration Campus at Castle Rock.
ACC Main Building
Littleton, CO 80160-9002
5900 South Santa Fe Drive
Campus Box 43
Littleton, CO 80160-9002
Why We Exist
- To provide opportunities for individuals to improve their lives through education
- To directly impact the economic development of our community by providing an educated workforce
What We Are Doing
- To increase our role in finding scholarships for students
- To support the financial viability of ACC To become a self-sufficient Foundation
How We Can Do It
- Provide Scholarships to ACC students
- Fund Child Care Stipends for our ACC Child Development Center
- Provide Faculty and Staff Mini Grants for Innovation
- Fund New Technology and Equipment
- Provide Programs and Tutoring
- Fund resources to the Foundation to increase fund raising initiatives.