- Admissions Checklist
- Ask ACC
- Parents and Families
- Admissions Requirements
- Register for Classes
- Paying for College
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Student Orientation
- Records and Enrollment Services
Records and Enrollment Services
Turn to ACC’s Records and Enrollment Services for any questions or concerns you have about your education record or registering for classes at ACC.
We're Here for You
Whether you’re a new student, transfer student, current student, or a graduating student, Records and Enrollment Services is here to help with questions, concerns, or issues you have about education record or registering for classes at ACC. You can be sure we preserve the accuracy, integrity, and security of your education record at ACC. We also maintain the ACC academic calendar.
Records and Enrollment Services can help you with:
- Name changes
- Changing your major
- College Opportunity Fund (COF)
- Residency questions / Tuition Classification
- myACC access issues
- Education Record (FERPA) Information Releases (available in myACC)
- Graduation questions
- Evaluating your prior coursework and/or life experience to meet ACC course prerequisites and/or for potential transfer credits toward your ACC degree or certificate
- Confirming Transcripts.
records [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (Contact Us)
- Administrative Withdraw Petition
- Asset Application
- Authorized Release of Information (FERPA) Process
- COF Waiver Form
- COF Appeal Form
- Correction for Tuition Classification
- Course Transfer Pre-Approval Petition
- Degree with Designation Course Exception Request
- Graduation Application
- Military / Veteran Tuition Classification Correction Form
- Petition for Tuition Classification
- Repeated Course - Exclude from GPA Request
- Replacement Diploma / Duplicate Diploma Order Form
- Revocation of FERPA Form
- Student Demographic Update Form
- Transfer Credit Evaluation Appeal
- WUE Application
Transfer Credit Evaluations
You must be admitted to ACC to have an official transfer credit evaluation. To have your transcript(s) evaluated, order your official transcripts and have them sent DIRECTLY to ACC from each institution(s) you attended prior to ACC. *Hand-delivered transcripts will not be accepted as official for transfer credit evaluation purposes.
ACC utilizes the following guidelines to evaluate transfer credit:
- The institution must possess institutional accreditation from one of the following accrediting bodies:
- Higher Learning Commission
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education / Mid-Atlantic Region Commission on Higher Education
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
- Course by course evaluation and comparison based on the requirements for the student’s declared degree or certificate at ACC, determined by the declared degree or certificate at time of transcript receipt.*
- Evaluation of the title, description, content, and age of the course being considered for transfer, compared to the course required in the degree or certificate at ACC.
- Credits accepted in transfer from institutions operating on a quarter hour system, will have their credits converted into semester hours. The formula to convert quarter hours to semester hours is: (credit hours x two) / three. For example, a three quarter credit hour course will convert to a two semester credit hour course (3 x 2 = 6; 6 / 3 = 2).
- The credit value of the required course at ACC must be covered in full by equivalent transfer course credit value. If appropriate based on a review of the title, description and content of the transfer courses, multiple transfer courses may be combined to be considered equivalent to the ACC course.*
- Generally speaking, a student must complete a minimum of 25% of the credit requirements for a degree or certificate in residence at ACC.*
- A grade of “C-” or better is required for a course to be considered for transfer. *
*Please note: some degree or certificate programs may have more restrictive transfer credit evaluation requirements. Please contact Records & Enrollment Services at records [at] arapahoe [dot] edu for more information.
You will receive confirmation of your transfer credit evaluation after your transcript(s) is received by ACC. You can check what courses were transferred in and how they apply to your declared degree or certificate program by accessing DegreeCheck in myACC. Once applied, transfer credits are considered part of the student academic record and are not removed from the student record.
Foreign transcripts are not evaluated at ACC. If you have a foreign transcript that you would like to have evaluated for possible transfer credit, please reach out to a reputable Foreign Education Credential Service.
Records and Enrollment Services
records [at] arapahoe [dot] edu
Littleton Campus - M2480
Monday - Tuesday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Available by phone or email. Employees working remotely.