- Admissions Checklist
- Ask ACC
- Parents and Families
- Admissions Requirements
- Register for Classes
- Paying for College
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Student Orientation
- Records and Enrollment Services
- Summer at ACC
- Amazon Career Choice
HOPE Tax Credit
The Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 provided financial assistance to community college students. The HOPE Tax Credit is a federal tax benefit that can help you pay for your college tuition. If you are eligible, you can receive up to $2500 in annual credit.
1098-T Tax Forms
The Colorado Community College System will provide your relevant tax information on Form 1098-T. You will receive a paper copy in the mail, but if you would like to access a digital copy of your tax reporting information, you can:
- Log in to myACC
- Click on the "Student Finance" tab
- Look under the “Billing Statement” section on the left side of the screen
- Click on “1098-T Form” and enter the year for which you are seeking tax information
- Scroll down for 1098-T detail
If you have been attending school intermittently or have been inactive for 3 or more semesters, you can call IT at 888.800.9198 and they will provide a temporary password.
Your 1098-T will be available by midnight on January 31. For assistance please contact the Cashier’s Office.
cashier [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (cashier[at]arapahoe[dot]edu)