Skip to main content
Student with Advisor

How To Apply

Ready to Move Mountains at Arapahoe Community College? First, you’ll need to complete your application packet. This includes:

  1. Complete the ACC Application. This will generate your student ID number (S#)
  2. Complete ACC’s International Application
  3. Non-refundable application fee is $75.00 USD
  4. Proof of English Language Proficiency
    • Internet-based TOEFL score of 57 or higher (ACC TOEFL Code 4014)
    • IELTS score of 5.5 or higher
    • Official Michigan Test score of 75 or higher. Note: only accepted if taken at Spring International Language Center
    • Successful completion of an ACC-approved English Language School Program (Spring International Language Center, Colorado School of English, or University of Denver Intensive English Center)
  1. Financial Statement
    View the Cost of Attendance page for current estimates of expenses.
  2. Proof of financial resources (i.e. bank statement / letter)
  3. Proof of high school graduation
  4. Photocopy of Passport Identification Page and Visa Identification Page (if applicable)
  5. Emergency Contact Information

Application Deadlines


New F-1 Students Seeking
an I-20 from ACC

Transfer and Visiting Students in the U.S.

(mid-August to mid-December)

June 1

July 5

(mid-January to mid-May)

November 1

December 1

(end of May to mid-August)

March 1

April 15

*Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Transfer Students

Current F-1 students who are transferring from another SEVP-certified school must, in addition to the above:

Visiting Students

Current F-1 students attending other colleges or universities may co-enroll for credit at Arapahoe Community College by providing the following documentation:

English Language Students

Students who do not currently meet the English Language Proficiency requirement may complete an approved English language program, like the one offered at Spring International Language Center or Colorado School of English, and then transfer to ACC.