- Admissions Checklist
- Ask ACC
- Parents, Guardians, and Families
- Admissions Requirements
- Register for Classes
- Paying for College
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Student Orientation
- Records and Enrollment Services
Arapahoe Community College authorizes Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of your official ACC transcripts.
Ordering an Official Transcript Online via Parchment Offers:
- Secure, online access to request your transcript 24/7
- Online transcript tracking and email notifications
- Electronic and paper transcript options
- Official ACC transcripts
How to Request an Official Transcript
First-time account set up required. You’ll need to provide:
- Enrollment Status
- Name, Birth Date, and last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Student ID Number (if known)
- Email Address
- Current Mailing Address and Phone Number
Once you have completed the set up, you will receive a confirmation email from Parchment.
Need help? View Step by Step Directions for Ordering a Transcript through Parchment or contact Records and Enrollment Services at 303.797.5621 or records [at] arapahoe [dot] edu.
The transcript cost is based on the method of delivery and destination. During the ordering process you will be able to see the exact charge prior to entering your credit card information.
|Type and Delivery Method||Cost|
|eTranscript: Electronic delivery||$3.00|
|Paper Transcript: Mailed Standard USPS||$5.50|
|Paper Transcript: Mailed USPS International||$6.00|
|Paper Transcript: Fed Ex Overnight Domestic*||$26.00|
|Paper Transcript: Fed Ex International*||$48.50|
|Paper Transcript: Student Pick-up||$10.00|
Paper Transcript with Supplement Document Attached
|Mailed from College Standard USPS||$10.00|
|Fed Ex Overnight Domestic||$35.00|
Third Party Requests
Paper transcripts requested by a third-party (learning institutions, businesses, law firms, etc.) must be accompanied by a current Release of Information form completed by the student. Third-party requests are only delivered via standard USPS and cost $5.00
- Transcripts must be paid by credit card at the time of the order.
- Parchment accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Your card will be charged when the transcript order has been sent.
Transcript requests are filled during regular business hours. Requests made during holidays and weekends will be fulfilled during the next business day. If you do not have a credit card, you may order a transcript in-person through the Records and Enrollment Services during normal business hours. For questions or to report a problem with your order, please contact Records and Enrollment Services at 303.797.5621 or records [at] arapahoe [dot] edu.
Records and Enrollment Services
records [at] arapahoe [dot] edu