- College Leadership
- Inclusive Excellence
- ACC Vision - Strategic Plan
- Employment at ACC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Institutional Research
Policies & Procedures
- AP 0-01 ACC Procedure Process
- AP 1-40 Academic Freedom
- AP 2-01 Shared Governance Structure
- AP 3-10 Employment Selection Procedure
- AP 3-10a Employment Standards Faculty Instructors
- AP 3-10b Employment Practices for Instructors
- AP 3-20 Due Process Faculty
- AP 3-31 Evaluation Faculty Job Performance
- AP 3-31a Evaluation Administrative Professional And Technical Staff
- AP 3-44 Faculty Professional Development Award
- AP 3-45 Administrative, Professional and Technical Salary Plan
- AP 3-55 Faculty Salary Plan
- AP 3-60 Transitional Retirement Program
- AP 3-80 Faculty Rights Responsibilities And Workload
- AP 3-81 Chairs Rights And Responsibilities
- AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
- AP 3-125g Web It Accessibility Plan
- AP 3-150 Employee Code Conduct
- AP 3-160 Travel and Relocation Assistance for Finalists and New Hires
- AP 4-25 Tuition Classification Appeal
- AP 9-09 Requirements for Certificates and Degrees
- AP 9-30 Curriculum Development
- AP 9-47 Instructional Program Review
- AP 16-60a Protocol for Non-Commercial Expressive Activity on Campus by the General Public
- AP 16-60b Protocol for Vending and Solicitation on Campus
- AP 16-60c Protocol for Posting and Bulletin Boards on Campus
- AP 19-30a Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus
- Classified Leave Sharing Program
- Visit ACC
Learn more about when and how we perform course evaluations at Arapahoe Community College, as well as when and how IPEDS data is collected.
Course Evaluation Calendar - Fall 2023
|Part-of-Term (P.O.T.)||P.O.T. Start Date||P.O.T. End Date||Student Evaluations Open||Student Evaluations Close||Results Available to Instructors|
|MS9 - First 5-Week||8/21/23||9/25/23||9/12/23||9/26/23||10/1/23|
|CZ4 - ColoradoOnline 1st 7-Week||8/21/23||10/8/23||9/25/23||10/9/23||10/14/23|
|MS1 - First 7-Week||8/21/23||10/10/23||9/25/23||10/11/23||10/16/23|
|MS7 - First 8-Week||8/21/23||10/17/23||9/25/23||10/18/23||
|MS4 - First 10-Week||8/21/23||10/31/23||10/17/23||11/1/23||11/6/23|
|M10 - Middle 5-Week||9/26/23||10/31/23||10/17/23||11/1/23||11/6/23|
|CZ1 - ColoradoOnline 15-Week||8/21/23||12/10/23||11/27/23||12/11/23||12/16/23|
|CZ2 - ColoradoOnline 10-Week||9/25/23||12/10/23||11/27/23||12/11/23||12/16/23|
|CZ5 - ColoradoOnline 2nd 7-Week||10/16/23||12/10/23||11/27/23||12/11/23||12/16/23|
|F15 - Full Semester 15-Week||8/21/23||12/12/23||11/27/23||12/13/23||12/18/23|
|MS2 - 13-Week||9/5/23||12/12/23||11/27/23||12/13/23||12/18/23|
|MS6 - Last 10-Week||9/26/23||12/12/23||11/27/23||12/13/23||12/18/23|
|MS8 - Last 8-Week||10/11/23||12/12/23||11/27/23||12/13/23||12/18/23|
|M11 - Last 5-Week||11/1/23||12/12/23||11/27/23||12/13/23||12/18/23|
|AV1 - Concurrent Enrollment||8/21/23||12/22/23||11/27/23||12/23/23||12/28/23|
Online Course Evaluations
The Office of Institutional Research supports the design and implementation of online course evaluations for most academic units on campus. Evaluations are completely anonymous. After grades have been submitted, class responses—without individual identifiers—are summarized into a report distributed to the individual faculty member and his / her division director. Course evaluation responses are used to improve the quality and effectiveness of instructional activity at Arapahoe Community College. ACC evaluations are designed to:
- Focus on learning
- Increase student self-reflection
- Provide instructors and departments with student feedback
- Be customized and relevant to each ACC course
FAQ for Course Online Assessment
Q: Can I access the evaluation form from off-campus?
A: Yes. The course evaluations are available from network-connected web browsers anywhere.
Q: Why should I complete the online course evaluation(s)?
A: Not only do course evaluations improve the quality and effectiveness of instructional activity, but they also are an essential component of faculty reviews and the promotion process. This is your opportunity to make your voice heard on the quality of teaching at Arapahoe Community College.
Q: How do I access course evaluations?
A: Student course evaluations can be accessed in a few different ways:
- By logging in to your course home page in D2L and clicking on the ‘course evaluations’ link, located on the right-hand menu, near the bottom (no additional password required).
- By logging in to your ACC student email account, locating pertinent emails from ACC’s course evaluation system, and clicking on the direct / personalized links enclosed (no additional password required).
- By logging in directly to ACC’s course evaluation home / login page. A login ID and password must be used when attempting to access evaluations from the evaluation home / login page; if you are unsure of your login ID and / or password, click the ‘forgot ID / password’ to have credentials sent to your ACC student email account.
Q: Can my course evaluations be sent to a personal email address?
A: For your protection, information regarding ACC course evaluations is only sent to your ACC student email. If desired, you can set up a forwarding rule to send all or specific messages to the email account of your choosing. Or, consider accessing a direct link to your course evaluations through your course home page in D2L.
Q: Is it possible to evaluate the same course more than once?
A: The system records your completed evaluation for a course and disables further attempts unless you make arrangements on a case-by-case basis.