Faculty Testing Center Guidelines
Testing Center Usage and Type of Exams Offered
Individual Make Up Exams
- Exams along with the completed Instruction Sheet (blue in color) (print a copy) are dropped off by the Instructor at the Testing Center at least 3 business days prior to start of exam availability.
- Exams that have been completed are picked up at the Testing Center
- The Castle Rock and Parker campuses require appointments for testing
- Exams are dropped off along with the completed Test Instruction Administration sheet (available in Student Accessibility Services) to the SAS office.
- Exams that have been completed are picked up at the Testing Center.
- Nursing/NET/HESI Entrance Exam
- MLT Exam
- EMT/HOBET Exam
- Please note these exams are not provided on the Parker or Castle Rock campuses
Testing Multiple Students
- By arrangement only, call for details
- Sufficient lead time required to reserve seats
- Whole class testing is not provided
- Photo IDs are mandatory for all students testing
- Students are not allowed to transport exams to or from the Testing Center
- Student misconduct issues will be reported to you via a phone call, email, or attach notes to the exam with details of any observed infractions
Test Taker Misconduct-any student misconduct will be referred to the Instructor
- Giving or receiving assistance of any kind to or from another student
- Using any unauthorized testing aid not permitted by your testing instructions
- Attempting to remove scratch paper from the test center
- Test Takers talking with each other in testing area during a test session
- Tampering with the operation of a computer or attempting to use it for any function other that taking the test
- Accessing unauthorized web-sites or other computer aids
- Attempting to take the test for another person
- Distracting other Test Takers in any way
Appointments required for Saturday testing.