The ACC Office of Financial Aid, in partnership with the Educational Opportunity Center (EOC), is pleased to offer the ACC FAFSA Lab. Financial Aid professionals will be available to offer assistance with FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) completion or changes, creating an FSA ID and password, and any questions related to the FAFSA.
Please remember to bring the following:
- Driver’s License number
- Social Security Number or Alien Registration Number
- Federal tax returns (2016 for 18-19 FAFSA | 2017 for 19-20 FAFSA)
- W-2s and any other records of money earned such as child support received, interest income, and veterans non-education benefits
- Bank statements and records of investments such as stocks, bonds, 529 plans, and investment homes
- Records of untaxed income (workers compensation and disability benefits)
- FSA ID if you have already created one.
**Dependent students (most students born before January 1, 1995) will need to provide the above information for parent(s).
The FAFSA Lab will be open every Monday from 1:00 – 6:00 p.m. in room M1030 on the Littleton Campus. Labs will not be held if the college is closed.
Though we do allow walk-ins, please use the form below to sign up to ensure your spot.
For any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 303.797.5661 or finaid [at] arapahoe.edu.