Transfer Agreements

Transfer agreements let you use credits earned at one school towards a degree at another school. You can use credits earned in high school towards a college degree, or credits from ACC towards a university degree. Transfer agreements help you go from one program to the next with ease.

Are you in high school?

Start college early! Take classes in high school and receive ACC credit. Get more information about Concurrent Enrollment.

Are you an ACC student transferring to a 4-year college or university?

Start as a junior when you transfer a completed Associate of Arts or Associate of Science to any Public 4-year college/university in Colorado. Save Time! Save Money! View our transfer agreements for more information about your transfer opportunities.

Are you transferring to ACC?

Use the college credits you’ve earned at another college or university toward an ACC Program. Get more information about steps to transfer to ACC.

Need Help? Contact an ACC Academic Advisor.