- College Leadership
- ACC Vision - Strategic Plan
- Employment at ACC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
College Business Services
- Institutional Research
Policies & Procedures
- AP 0-01 ACC Procedure Process
- AP 1-40 Academic Freedom
- AP 3-10 Employment Selection Procedure
- AP 3-10a Employment Standards Faculty Instructors
- AP 3-10b Faculty And Instructor Qualifications
- AP 3-20 Due Process Faculty
- AP 3-31 Evaluation Faculty Job Performance
- AP 3-31a Evaluation Administrative Professional And Technical Staff
- AP 3-44 Faculty Professional Development Award
- AP 3-45 Administrative And Professional Technical Salary Plan
- AP 3-55 Faculty Salary Plan
- AP 3-60 Transitional Retirement Program
- AP 3-80 Faculty Rights Responsibilities And Workload
- AP 3-81 Chairs Rights And Responsibilities
- AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
- AP 3-125g Web It Accessibility Plan
- AP 3-150 Employee Code Conduct
- AP 3-170 Compensatory And Overtime
- AP 4-25 Tuition Classification Appeal
- AP 4-30a Student Code Conduct Responsibilities And Rights
- AP 9-30 Curriculum Development
- AP 9-47 Instructional Program Review
- Classified Leave Sharing Program
- Visit ACC
The Parker Campus is an excellent place for you to begin your educational journey close to home. Here you can pursue and complete a number of associate degrees and certificates.
Learning at Parker
Located in Parker, at the southeastern corner of the Denver metro area, the Parker Campus offers small class sizes taught by caring instructors. With just one two-story building, this cozy campus is an ideal place to gain confidence as you start—or restart—your college education.
The Parker Campus offers day and evening classes to make it convenient for you to schedule courses for academic programs that lead to:
- Associate of Arts degrees in arts and humanities, communication, or social sciences
- Associate of Science degrees in natural sciences, math, computer science, and health
- Certificates to become an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or an Early Childhood Teacher or Director in Colorado
It’s not all work and no play at ACC’s Parker Campus. Outside of class you can participate in campus activities, from enjoying coffee and a snack with Campus Police during “Coffee with a Cop” to family movie nights to exploring careers during special presentations. Advising and Support services are available on campus by appointment or walk-in.
Parker Campus is located in the small town of Parker. From biking and hiking on Sulphur Gulch Trail, to working out and swimming at the Parker Recreation Center, to scaling the climbing wall at the Parker Fieldhouse, you’ll find there’s plenty to do in Parker. If you’re into the arts, the Parker Arts, Culture, & Events Center (PACE) hosts art exhibits and classes, theater productions, and concerts. It’s also home to the Parker Symphony Orchestra.
View our Campus Map to explore this campus and our other locations in Littleton and Castle Rock.
15653 Brookstone Drive
Parker, CO 80134
Hours and Services
The Parker Campus provides advising and support to help you Move Mountains.
|Parker Campus||8:00am - 9:00pm||8:00am - 9:00pm||8:00am - 9:00pm||8:00am - 9:00pm||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Academic Advising||Appointment only||Appointment only||Appointment only||Appointment only||Appointment only|
|Biology Tutoring||5:00 - 6:00pm||N/A||5:00 - 6:00pm||N/A||N/A|
|Financial Aid||9:00am - 4:30pm||Appointment only||Appointment only||Appointment only||Appointment only|
|Library Research||Appointment only||Appointment only||Appointment only||Appointment only||Appointment only|
|Math Tutoring||11:00am - 12:00pm and 4:30 - 5:30pm||N/A||4:30 - 5:30pm||11:00am - 12:00pm and 5:30 - 8:30pm||N/A|
|Testing||9:00am - 7:00pm||9:00am - 7:00pm||9:00am - 7:00pm||9:00am - 7:00pm||9:00am - 3:00pm|
|Writing Center||11:30am - 1:30pm||N/A||11:30am - 1:30pm||N/A||N/A|
Hours may vary in between semesters or for special events. Please call 303.734.4822 to confirm public hours or schedule appointments.