ACC News Room
The Marketing and Public Information Department is your primary source for news and information about Arapahoe Community College. Staff members work closely with faculty, staff, news media and students to share the events and achievements that define the campus community as a valuable resource in Colorado.
Our office is responsible for:
- Issuing press releases and media advisories.
- Promoting events.
- Arranging and facilitating media coverage of Arapahoe Community College.
- Promoting ACC experts to the media and the community.
- Producing printed and electronic materials.
- Maintaining the College's website.
We strive to respond to inquiries from the media as soon as possible. If you have a question regarding Arapahoe Community College, please contact Jeff Duggan, Communications Coordinator, at 303.797.5709 or firstname.lastname@example.org.