Ready to Move Mountains
If you live in Parker or other Douglas County communities, you can receive the same outstanding, affordable Arapahoe Community College education at the ACC Parker Campus. The Parker Campus provides a convenient location and offers opportunities to earn your Associates, Certificate or transfer courses accepted by a variety of 4 year universities. Day and evening classes are available to suit your scheduling needs. Academic Advising, Financial Aid Advising, tutoring services and Career and Transfer services are available to all ACC students at our Parker Campus. Are you ready to Move Mountains? Call us at 303.734.4822 today to schedule a tour.
Parker Campus offers
- Daytime and evening courses to help you complete your degree
- Associate of Arts degrees in: Economics, General Studies, Business, Psychology
- Certificates: Emergency Medical Technician, Early Childhood Infant/Toddler Teacher, Early Childhood Infant/Toddler Supervisor
- Guaranteed Transfer courses accepted by four-year universities
- Career relevant coursework in Accounting, Business, Communication, Computer Information Science, Health Professions, and Health and Wellness Education
- Workforce Training and Community Education courses
- Dedicated faculty and staff driven to help you meet your goals and Move Mountains!
- Student Services: Financial Aid, Advising, Testing, and more!
Spring registration begins November 2nd!
View the Spring 2016 ACC Parker Campus schedule.