Monday, May 21, 2018 at 1:30pm
Click for Details
Start Moving Mountains Close to Home
You can earn your Associates degree, complete a certificate program or take transfer courses that will move to any Colorado 4-year college while staying close to home in Castle Rock. Call us at 303.660.3160 and let us know how we can help you Move Mountains.
Castle Rock Campus offers
- Daytime and evening courses to help you complete your
- Associate of Arts degree in: General Studies, Business, Guaranteed Transfer courses accepted by 4-year universities
- Career-relevant coursework in Accounting, Business, Communication, Computer Information Science, and more
- Student Services: Financial Aid, Advising, Tutoring, Testing
Register for Classes Now!
Please Call or Email Advising for an Appointment.
- Castle Rock - 303.797.3160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parker - 303.734.4822 or email@example.com
- Littleton - 303.797.5664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ACC Collaboration Campus Update
Castle Rock Town Council representatives unanimously approved the architectural exterior design for the Arapahoe Community College Castle Rock Collaboration Campus at the Town Council Meeting on Tuesday, Feb. 20.
ACC, together with Colorado State University and Douglas County School District, are bringing to the Castle Rock Community a new campus that will create a smooth pathway from High School diploma to Associate degree to Bachelor's degree.
The Collaboration Campus will be on a 14-acre site in the Meadows with an estimated opening of phase one in the fall of 2019. The initial educational offerings will be in the areas of Business & Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Information Technology / Programming, General Education and Workforce Training.
ACC will partner with JHL Constructors Inc. and DLR Group. The groundbreaking date for the two-story, $40 million campus is May 21, 2018 at 1:30pm. The public is invited to attend. Please park in the south lots of
Castle Rock Adventist Hospital at Meadows Boulevard. Shuttles will take attendees to the groundbreaking site.
Castle Rock Campus Contact:
4700 Castleton Way, Suite 100
Castle Rock, CO 80109
View Castle Rock Campus map
Want to learn more? Call and schedule a tour.