HR Mission ~ To attract, retain, develop, and engage top talent who will provide innovative and responsive educational and economic opportunities in an accessible, inclusive environment that promotes success for students, employees and the community.
Employment Verifications or Verification of Earnings go to: The Work Number by Equifax. Once you enter the site, you will need ACC’s Employer Code (19245) as well as the individual’s social security number you are trying to verify. For additional questions, please contact ACCASKHR@arapahoe.edu.
- Administrative Assistant II - Parker Campus
- Administrative Assistant II - Records & Enrollment Services
Additional Part-Time Opportunities
- Please click Latest Job Opportunities button above for part-time instructor opportunities.
ACC Legal Notice
Arapahoe Community College (ACC) is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, creed, color, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status or individual disability in the admission or access to, treatment of, or employment in, its educational programs or activities. The College complies with regulations of:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972 in regard to sex discrimination
- Section 504 of the Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1973 in regard to disability discrimination
- Legal update: Fair Labor Laws and Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Equal Pay Act of 1963
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)
- Age Discrimination Act of 1975
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
We comply with other applicable Federal and State laws and regulations pertaining to discrimination.
Inquiries or specific complaints of alleged discrimination concerning the Equal Opportunity policy and/or compliance with Federal and State regulations should be directed to the ACC Human Resources Director Serving as the EO Officer for Arapahoe Community College, 5900 South Santa Fe Drive, P.O. Box 9002, Littleton, CO 80160-9002, phone 303.797.5917 or email to email@example.com
Complaints may also be filed with the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Region VIII, Federal Office Building, 1244 Speer Boulevard, Suite 310, Denver, CO, 80204, phone 303.844.5695.
Arapahoe Community College (the "College") is a state system community college governed by the State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education ("Board"). The Board requires the College to comply with the Drug Free Schools and Communities Amendments of 1989 (PL 101-P226 in Federal law). A copy of this program is available in the College Human Resources office.
For information regarding Arapahoe Community College Security, including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area, please see the ACC Annual Security Report. To request a printed report please contact 303-797-5800.