- College Leadership
- ACC Vision - Strategic Plan
- Employment at ACC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
College Business Services
- Institutional Research
Policies & Procedures
- AP 0-01 ACC Procedure Process
- AP 1-40 Academic Freedom
- AP 3-10 Employment Selection Procedure
- AP 3-10a Employment Standards Faculty Instructors
- AP 3-10b Faculty And Instructor Qualifications
- AP 3-20 Due Process Faculty
- AP 3-31 Evaluation Faculty Job Performance
- AP 3-31a Evaluation Administrative Professional And Technical Staff
- AP 3-44 Faculty Professional Development Award
- AP 3-45 Administrative And Professional Technical Salary Plan
- AP 3-55 Faculty Salary Plan
- AP 3-60 Transitional Retirement Program
- AP 3-80 Faculty Rights Responsibilities And Workload
- AP 3-81 Chairs Rights And Responsibilities
- AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
- AP 3-125g Web It Accessibility Plan
- AP 3-150 Employee Code Conduct
- AP 3-170 Compensatory And Overtime
- AP 4-25 Tuition Classification Appeal
- AP 4-30a Student Code Conduct Responsibilities And Rights
- AP 9-30 Curriculum Development
- AP 9-47 Instructional Program Review
- AP 19-30a Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus
- Classified Leave Sharing Program
- Visit ACC
Learn more about when and how we perform course evaluations at Arapahoe Community College, as well as when and how IPEDS data is collected.
Course Evaluation Calendar - Summer 2019 (202010)
|Part-of-Term (P.O.T.)||P.O.T. Start Date||P.O.T. End Date||Student Evaluations Open||Student Evaluations Close||Results Available to Instructors|
|JU2 - Maymester Courses||5/28/19||6/9/19||6/5/19||6/10/19||6/15/19|
|MY3 - Session I, 4-week courses||5/28/19||7/1/19||6/18/19||7/2/19||7/7/19|
|JU1 - 8-week courses||6/10/19||8/4/19||7/19/19||8/5/19||8/10/19|
|MY4 - NUA - 12-week courses||5/15/19||8/5/19||7/23/19||8/6/19||8/11/19|
|MY2 - 10-week courses||5/28/19||8/5/19||7/23/19||8/6/19||8/11/19|
|JL1 - Session II, 4-week courses||7/2/19||8/5/19||7/26/19||8/6/19||8/11/19|
Online Course Evaluations
The Office of Institutional Research supports the design and implementation of online course evaluations for most academic units on campus. Evaluations are completely anonymous. After grades have been submitted, class responses—without individual identifiers—are summarized into a report distributed to the individual faculty member and his/her division director. Course evaluation responses are used to improve the quality and effectiveness of instructional activity at Arapahoe Community College. ACC Evaluations are designed to:
- Focus on learning
- Increase student self-reflection
- Provide instructors and departments with student feedback
- Be customized and relevant to each ACC course
FAQ for Course Online Assessment
Q: Can I access the evaluation form from off-campus?
A: Yes. The course evaluations are available from network-connected web browsers anywhere.
Q: Why should I complete the online course evaluation(s)?
A: Not only do course evaluations improve the quality and effectiveness of instructional activity, they also are an essential component of faculty reviews and the promotion process. This is your opportunity to make your voice heard on the quality of teaching at Arapahoe Community College.
Q: How do I access course evaluations?
A:Student receive email correspondence through their ACC account which contains a personalized link to each course. The personalized link does not require a Login ID or password; however, accessing course evaluations through D2L, myACC or emails provided by ACC faculty require signing into the system.
- Your ID is your "S Number" (Example: S01234567). Make sure "0" is a number and not an "O" letter.
- Your password is your date of birth MMDDYYYY (numbers only - no dashes). Example: July 4, 1976 = 07041976
Q: Can my course evaluations be sent to a personal email address?
A: For your account protection, information regarding ACC course evaluations are only sent through your student email.
Q: Is it possible to evaluate the same course more than once?
A: The system records your completed evaluation for a course and disables further attempts unless you make arrangements on a case-by-case basis.
2017-2018 IPEDS Calendar
Keyholder UserIDS start with P or 88G
Prior Year Revisions - Revisions to most data submitted for 2017-18 can be made through the IPEDS Prior Year Revision System. Components will be open for revision during their regular collection period, with the exception of fall which will open 9/13. All revisions to cost of attendance data and any SFA data must be made on SFA in the current year Data Collection System, where 3 years of data are available for revision. Data Feedback Reports - If you would like to upload a custom comparison group for your 2019 Data Feedback Report, you can do so 2/1/2019 through 7/14/2019.