The College Opportunity Fund (COF) is the State’s contribution to resident tuition rate. COF eligibility requires a COF stipend application. It currently pays $77/credit hour for the 2017-2018 academic year and is set annually by the Colorado General Assembly. The COF stipend can be used for up to a total of 145 credit hours towards undergraduate course work.
To use the COF stipend:
- Step 1: Complete a one-time COF stipend application.
- Step 2: Authorize ACC to use the COF stipend every semester (through myACC, under the Student tab)
- Step 3: Be eligible to pay in-state tuition (you can view resident tuition status through myACC, under the Student Finance tab)
- Step 4: Register for class(es)
Other helpful COF information:
- Students must authorize COF each and every semester they intend to use it (through myACC)
- Check your "Student Finance" tab (through myACC) after three complete business days to see if the stipend has posted
- If you have any other questions or concerns about your COF stipend, please contact the ACC COF Administrator (see right column)
- If you have used all 145 credit hours of the stipend please contact the COF administrator to see if you can qualify for additional COF hours.