The College Opportunity Fund (COF) is the State’s contribution to resident tuition rate. COF eligibility requires a COF stipend application. It currently pays $75/credit hour for the 2015-2016 academic year and is set annually by the Colorado General Assembly.
To use the COF stipend:
- Step 1: Complete a one-time COF stipend application.
- Step 2: Authorize ACC to use the COF (through , under the Student tab)
- Step 3: Be eligible to pay in-state tuition (you can view resident tuition status through , under the Student Finance tab)
- Step 4: Register for class(es)
Other helpful COF information:
- Students must authorize COF each and every semester they intend to use it
- If you are waiting for the COF stipend to post to your account (within ONE week prior to the first payment deadline date of the semester), please notify Cashiers so you are not automatically dropped from your classes.
- After authorization, it will take three business days to process and post to your ACC billing statement
- Check your "Student Finance" tab (through ) after three complete business days
- If you have any other questions or concerns about your COF stipend, please contact the ACC COF liaison (see right column)