To graduate from your degree or certificate program, follow these steps:
1. Complete a Graduation Application
- You must submit a Graduation Application for each degree and/or certificate. Did you earn a certificate on the way to your degree? Apply for it!
- ACC will email you a degree audit
- ACC confers degrees and certificates throughout the semester
We will mail your Diploma to your home address, unless otherwise noted on the Graduation Application.
Graduation Application Deadlines:
|Summer||June 30||Wednesday, May 15, 2019
More information coming soon!
*There is a non-refundable processing charge of $30 for each graduation application.
2. RSVP for the Commencement Ceremony
The annual commencement ceremony in May is for students who earned a certificate or diploma during the academic year. Students eligible to participate in the annual ceremony are:
- Those who graduated during the previous Summer and/or Fall semesters
- Those who applied for Spring graduation and will complete all program requirements by the end of the Spring semester.
Visit our Commencement Ceremony page to RSVP to walk in the ceremony. Deadline is May 1.