Students must meet the required ACT, SAT or college placement test scores.
General Placement Test Information:
Tests will be offered in the high schools and are untimed. Check with your high school counselor for information on dates and times.
- Math has a built in calculator for some questions. No other calculator is allowed for the math.
- Scratch paper and pencils are provided by the proctor
- The Accuplacer may be taken 3 times in any given year. After the initial test a retest can be taken after 24 hours.The second retest may only be taken after a 30 day wait period. There is a one year wait period after the 3rd attempt.
If a student misses the Accuplacer Test Session at their high school they may take the College Placement Test at the ACC Testing Center:
Littleton Campus by appointment only (call 303.797.5659) or by appointment at the ACC Parker Campus (303.734.4822) or the ACC Castle Rock Campus (303.660.3160).
- $10 for ACC students who are currently registered and have their ACC student ID number
- $40 for students who have applied but have not received their ACC student ID number. Once they have received their ACC student ID number the cost is $10.
- $40 for non ACC students
- Students who test on one of the college campuses will be taking the College Placement Test and not the Accuplacer. The College Placement Test has an essay which takes the place of sentence skills please prepare accordingly by reviewing the study resources. Students need to study before testing in order to do their best work.
Valid photo ID is Mandatory for Testing at the ACC Testing Center:
- $10 per section for ACC students
- $40 for non ACC student
There are online Accuplacer study resources for those wishing to study.
Make an appointment at our Testing Centers at Littleton, Parker and Castle Rock.