Testing Center Contact Information
With an appointment, Concurrent Enrollment students can test anytime.
When scheduling an appointment, be sure to:
- Identify yourself as a high school student;
- Provide your first and last name;
- Provide the name of your high school;
- Provide the ACC CE course name/title in which you are seeking to enroll;
- Your S# (student number, sent to you via email after you have completed the ACC application)
Call 303.797.5993 opt 6 or visit the Testing Center at 5900 S. Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO 80120 to schedule an appointment. Limited Saturday appointments are available.
Call 303.734.4822 or visit 15653 Brookstone Drive, Parker, CO 80134 to schedule an appointment.
Castle Rock Campus
Call 303.660.3160 or visit 4700 Castleton Way, Ste. 100, Castle Rock, CO 80106 to schedule an appointment.
For your scheduled test day:
- A photo ID, i.e. driver's license, high school ID, is mandatory.
- $10 proctor fee for test retakes. Cash, check or charge is accepted.
- A calculator is provided in the exam, you will be given a dry erase board and marker for scratch paper.
- A locker will be available for coats or hats and personal items. Larger items will need to be left in your car.
- Coats/outwear are not permitted in the testing room so dress appropriately.
- Food/drinks are not permitted in the testing room.