- College Leadership
- ACC Vision - Strategic Plan
- Employment at ACC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Institutional Research
Policies & Procedures
- AP 0-01 ACC Procedure Process
- AP 1-40 Academic Freedom
- AP 3-10 Employment Selection Procedure
- AP 3-10a Employment Standards Faculty Instructors
- AP 3-10b Faculty And Instructor Qualifications
- AP 3-20 Due Process Faculty
- AP 3-31 Evaluation Faculty Job Performance
- AP 3-31a Evaluation Administrative Professional And Technical Staff
- AP 3-44 Faculty Professional Development Award
- AP 3-45 Administrative And Professional Technical Salary Plan
- AP 3-55 Faculty Salary Plan
- AP 3-60 Transitional Retirement Program
- AP 3-80 Faculty Rights Responsibilities And Workload
- AP 3-81 Chairs Rights And Responsibilities
- AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
- AP 3-125g Web It Accessibility Plan
- AP 3-150 Employee Code Conduct
- AP 3-160 Travel and Relocation Assistance for Finalists and New Hires
- AP 4-25 Tuition Classification Appeal
- AP 9-09 Requirements for Certificates and Degrees
- AP 9-30 Curriculum Development
- AP 9-47 Instructional Program Review
- AP 16-60a Protocol for Non-Commercial Expressive Activity on Campus by the General Public
- AP 16-60b Protocol for Vending and Solicitation on Campus
- AP 16-60c Protocol for Posting and Bulletin Boards on Campus
- AP 19-30a Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus
- Classified Leave Sharing Program
- Visit ACC
AP 3-110 Records Management And Colorado Open Records Act Requests
Arapahoe Community College
Series 3 – College Personnel
AP 3-110 – Records Management and Colorado Open Records Act Requests
Originated: November 2014
Revised: July 2016; August 2017; November 2017
Effective: November 2014; July 2014; August 2017; November 2017
References: SP 3-110; Article 72, Part 2, Title 24, C.R.S., Colorado Open Records Act (CORA); State and Federal Retention and privacy laws and regulations
Diana M. Doyle, Ph.D.
President, Arapahoe Community College
This Procedure contains pertinent information affecting employees, current through the date of its issuance. To the extent that any provision of this Procedure is inconsistent with State or Federal law, State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education Policies (BPs) or Colorado Community College System President’s Procedures (SPs), the law, BPs and SPs shall supersede and control. BPs and SPs are subject to change throughout the year and are effective immediately upon adoption by the Board or System President, respectively. Employees are expected to be familiar with and adhere to the BPs, SPs as well as College directives, including but not limited to this Procedure.
Nothing in this procedure is intended to create (nor shall be construed as creating) an express or implied contract or to guarantee employment for any term. The College reserves the right to modify, change, delete or add to this procedure as it deems appropriate.
The procedure applies to the System office and all System Community Colleges.
SP 3-110 requires that every College shall designate an individual to serve as the Custodian of Records. The Custodian of Records at Arapahoe Community College is the Vice President of Finance and Administrative Services, Dr. Belinda Aaron.
Email: belinda [dot] aaron [at] arapahoe [dot] edu
Mail: Vice President of Finance & Administrative Services
Dr. Belinda Aaron
Custodian of Records
Arapahoe Community College
5900 S. Santa Fe Drive; Campus Box 3
Littleton, CO 80160-9002
Please note: Requests sent via e-mail will not automatically be accepted. Due to spam filters and similar computer software, ACC cannot guarantee that an e-mail request has been received by the Custodian.
See SP 3-110 for detailed procedures, including timing and costs, for filing a CORA request.