Federal Tax Benefit to Pay for Your College Tuition!
Congress passed the Taxpayer relief Act of 1997, which means you may be able to save money on your education. The HOPE Tax Credit (also called the HOPE Scholarship) is a tax credit that benefits community college students, helping you save on your tuition.
For tax year 2012 and beyond, the following changes have been made to the Hope and American opportunity credits.
1098T Tax Forms
The Colorado Community College System will provide tax information on Form 1098T. You will receive a separate paper copy in the mail.
Please follow these steps to access and print a copy of your tax reporting information. You may also consult your tax advisor if you need assistance using the data provided.
- Access your student account at your college website.
- Select the myACC link and log in using your student ID (S#) and PIN.
- Select the Student Tab.
- Select the Student Account Menu.
- Select the Tax Notification.
- Enter current tax year and click Submit.
Your 1098T will be available by midnight on January 31. For assistance please call 303.797.5638, option #4