- Dates that fall on a weekend or holiday will be extended to the following Monday.
- *Students receiving a loan for only one semester will receive 50% of the loan amount at the initial disbursement and the 2nd 50% as noted below.
- **Subsequent refunds occur every Friday, except in weeks where a banking holiday exists.
- For financial aid purposes, each award year starts with Fall and ends with Summer (e.g. Summer 2018 is the last term of the 2017-18 year)
- Please be advised that ACC will only process aid once a student’s file is complete, and it is the student’s responsibility to monitor their myACC student portal for outstanding financial aid requirements. Processing time takes approximately 2-3 weeks.
|DATE||EVENT / DEADLINE|
|May 6 - June 5||Bookstore Voucher program open (all eligible students [with credit balance] can utilize anticipated financial aid to purchase required books in the ACC Bookstore|
|May 28||Fall semester begins|
|June 10||1st financial aid disbursement for continuing borrowers (financial aid is applied to student accounts)*|
|June 14||Initial Refunds received (excess aid is refunded to students)**|
|June 15||Ineligible for Aid Appeal Deadline|
|July 1||30-day Delay disbursement for first-time borrowers|
|July 8||2nd Financial Aid Disbursement (single semester loans)|
|July 25||Last day to request loan funds|
|August 6||Last day of classes|