After High School

You are already an ACC student!

Now that you have graduated from high school with ACC Concurrent Enrollment credit, complete your degree or certificate!  ACC offers over 100 degree programs

If you are planning to transfer to a 4-year college or university, Arapahoe Community College offers many statewide transfer agreements. Your full 2-year Associate's Degree may be guaranteed to transfer!  To apply your Concurrent Enrollment credit you must request a transcript.

Also, consider attending ACC during the summer to complete guaranteed transfer courses

* Transfer credit is granted by the college that accepts the credit, not the college where the credit was earned. Other colleges could change their policies, so it’s always a good idea to check with the college where you would like to earn your final degree.