Take a big step to a successful college career...attend a New Student Orientation.
You've applied to ACC, the first step towards realizing your dreams. ACC can help you every step of the way. New Student Orientation will speed your transition to college by providing the information and resources needed to begin classes at ACC.
New Student Orientation is mandatory for all students brand new to the college experience. Before attending an orientation session, you must complete the college placement test or submit your SAT/ACT scores to the Testing Center. There is a fee associated with taking the ACC's placement test. If your ACT/SAT scores place you below college level courses, you will need to take ACC's placement test.
Please do the following before attending an Orientation:
- Review the registration checklist.
- If you are a Colorado resident sign up for the College Opportunity Fund (COF),
- Begin your Financial Aid Application (FAFSA). if you plan to apply for Financial Aid:
- Activate and view your student email through myACC (See your Admissions Acceptance Notification in your email for instructions).
Orientation Dates / Registration
Click on the date below to register for New Student Orientation.
- November 15, 2017 - 2:30 p.m. - Littleton
- November 21, 2017 - 12:30 p.m. - Littleton
- November 29, 2017 - 2:30 p.m. - Littleton
- December 12, 2017 - 5:00 p.m. - Littleton
If you live out-of-state or can't attend a New Student Orientation in person, contact Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.797.5668.