Take a big step to a successful college career...attend a New Student Orientation.
You've applied to ACC, the first step towards achieving your goals. By completing our New Student Orientation (NSO), you are continuing your journey to graduation. Our goal is to help you feel prepared for your first day of class.
Click on a date below to register for New Student Orientation. The login information to register for a New Student Orientation session is the same email address and password that were used to submit the ACC application. If you need to verify registration, cancel registration, or need login assistance, please contact Admissions at 303.797.5637 or email@example.com.
Fall 2018 Late Start Orientation Dates
Spring 2019 Orientation Dates
- Friday, October 26 - 12:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Littleton Campus
- Friday, November 2 - 1:00 - 3:30 p.m. - Parker Campus
- Friday, November 9 - 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Littleton Campus
- Tuesday, November 13 - 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. - Littleton Campus
- Friday, November 16 - 12:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Littleton Campus
- Friday, November 30 - 1:00 - 3:30 p.m. - Castle Rock Campus
- Friday, December 7 - 12:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Littleton Campus
- Tuesday, December 11 - 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. - Littleton Campus
- Thursday, December 13 - 4:00 - 6:30 p.m. - Parker Campus
- Friday, December 14 - 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Littleton Campus
If you are unable to attend an in-person session, please contact the Student Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.797.5668.
Spring 2019 Orientation Dates for Concurrent Enrollment / Dual Enrollment Students
These orientation sessions are for concurrent enrollment / dual enrollment students only. If you are graduating from high school prior to attending ACC, please sign up for an orientation session listed above.
- Tuesday, November 27 - 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Littleton Campus
- Friday, December 14 - 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Littleton Campus
If you are a Concurrent Enrollment or High School Dual Enrollment student and are unable to attend an in-person NSO/CE session, please contact Concurrent Enrollment at email@example.com or 303.797.5946.