Take a big step to a successful college career...attend a New Student Orientation.
You've applied to ACC, the first step towards realizing your dreams. ACC can help you every step of the way. New Student Orientation will speed your transition to college by providing the information and resources needed to begin classes at ACC.
New Student Orientation is mandatory for all students brand new to the college experience. Before attending an orientation session, you must complete the college placement test or submit your SAT/ACT scores to the Testing Center. There is a fee associated with taking the ACC's placement test. If your ACT/SAT scores place you below college level courses, you will need to take ACC's placement test.
Please do the following before attending an Orientation:
- Review the registration checklist.
- If you are a Colorado resident sign up for the College Opportunity Fund (COF),
- Begin your Financial Aid Application (FAFSA). if you plan to apply for Financial Aid:
- Activate and view your student email through myACC (See your Admissions Acceptance Notification in your email for instructions).
Orientation Dates / Registration
Click on the date below to register for New Student Orientation. The login information to register for a New Student Orientation session is the same email address and password that were used to submit the ACC application.
*If you need to verify registration, cancel registration, or need login assistance, please contact Student Recruitment and Outreach at 303.797.5637 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2018 New Students
- June 12 - Littleton campus at 4:00 p.m. - Session Closed
- June 22 - Littleton campus at 12:30 p.m. - Session Closed
- June 25 - Parker campus at 2:00 p.m.
- July 10 - Littleton campus at 4:00 p.m. - Session Closed
- July 27 - Littleton campus at 8:30 a.m.
- August 3 - Littleton campus at 12:30 p.m.
- August 10 - Littleton Campus at 4:00 p.m.
- August 17 - Littleton Campus at 12:30 p.m.
Additional session offerings will be made available once these sessions have reached capacity.