At ACC, we put registration in the student's hands. All students register online via myACC. We offer full-semester courses (15 week), along with several late start and online courses to meet your scheduling needs. Not sure what courses you need to complete your degree? View your degree requirements in Degree Check (via myACC), or speak to an Academic Advisor about course selections.
ACC has three semesters - Summer, Fall and Spring - and students may start attending classes beginning any semester. Semester registration opens on the following day (or the next business day if the date below falls on a Saturday or Sunday):
- Summer - March 15
- Fall - March 30
- Spring - November 1
Review the Academic Calendar for the semester's important dates and deadlines.
There are rules and deadlines associated with registration, some important ones include:
- Students are strongly encouraged to be registered prior to the first day of class, but must be registered prior to the course census date.
- Courses in certain programs, and CCCOnline courses, may have different registration deadlines.
- Students may need to meet a course prerequisite before registering in a course.
- Some programs have a separate admissions process and students must be admitted into the program prior to course registration. View the program's web page for more information.
- Students may drop or withdraw from courses; there are deadlines associated with each. It's important for students to understand the financial impact of dropping or withdrawing from courses.
- ACC may drop a student from their courses under certain circumstances.