We offer weekend and evening classes to meet your needs whether you consider yourself a traditional student, an art major, a general studies student, an art professional or a life-long learner. We offer a strong two-year foundation that is ideal for both degree and non-degree seeking students.
The Art Department, with over 14,000 square feet of space, two galleries and an art library-for more information check out the Art & Design Center!
- Small studio class sizes of 12-18 students provide considerable individual instruction in a supportive atmosphere.
- Flexible scheduling includes day, night, weekend, accelerated, hybrid and online classes.
- Professional and accessible faculty help you achieve success in school and beyond.
- Guaranteed Transfer art courses the state guarantees to transfer to other in-state colleges and universities.
- Art Transfer Program courses most likely to transfer to four-year schools for students who plan to be Art Majors. Check with the accepting institution for credit acceptance and applicability.
- The Colorado Gallery of the Arts presents the annual juried Art Students Exhibit and exhibits of local and national artists,
- Each major area has clubs which host local visiting artist workshops and lectures. In addition, national and international professional workshops are frequently offered within the major area.
- Study Abroad Programs are offered in Spain, France, Italy and Turkey.