You are receiving this because you are enrolled for a course at Arapahoe Community College for Fall 2021! This information is designed to help you get ready for a successful semester!
ACTION ITEM FOR Today, Wednesday, August 18: Get to know your technology tools and set yourself up for success!
- Explore what Navigate offers – to do lists, schedule appointments with your advisor, in a computer lab or with virtual tutoring, the Math or Writing Center. In myACC --> Dashboard --> Navigate. You may also download the Navigate App and check your schedule via Navigate on your mobile device. Download links and learn how to use Navigate.
- Take advantage of a D2L orientation session – save time and frustration by knowing how to use this valuable tool for all your courses (in person, virtual, remote, ACC Online or CCC Online) and find the info you need! Learn more about D2L now and be ready when courses start!
- myACC is full of valuable resources and tools! Use the Dashboard for quick access to tools like Navigate, Office 365 or BankMobile for those financial aid refunds! Check out the Student tab for more detailed information, including student orientation, a detailed weekly course schedule, how to use DegreeCheck and more!
- Did your laptop break? If students are in need of a device to help them be successful in their remote learning experiences, ACC is prepared to provide them a loaner laptop. Please let us know HERE if you are in need of technology assistance.
- Check out these ACC Technology Tools and Tips to help you be successful.
Previous Action Items:
REMINDER – today is the last day to have your vaccine status win you $$$ at ACC! You could win a $2500 scholarship! Find all the details online, but don’t miss the opportunity! Last weekly selection for ACC will be Thursday, August 19 at 9am.
ACTION ITEM FOR Monday, August 16: Reminder that as of August 16, masks are required inside all ACC buildings.
You can review the entire email communication from Monday, August 17 online. All students enrolled as of August 17 should have received the email. Students enrolling since August 16 can find the email content online.
ACTION ITEM FOR Tuesday, August 17: Know how your course will be offered! Do you need to be on campus? Do you need to log in and how will that work? All students enrolled as of August 17 should have received the email. Students enrolling since August 17 can find the email content online.
Questions? Email me or text me at 720.584.1068. If I don't have the answer, I will connect you with someone who can help. We are here to help you start the semester smoothly!
Lisa Matye Edwards
Vice President for Student Affairs
Arapahoe Community College