Fermentation Sciences Transfer Major, AS
The purpose of a statewide articulation agreement is to identify the courses a student at a Colorado public community college must complete as part of an AA/AS degree to be guaranteed to be able to complete the designated baccalaureate degree program at public four-year colleges and universities as designated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) transfer agreement. Students interested in this program are encouraged to speak with an advisor or the department chair before enrolling.
For more information about this transfer degree please refer to the Colorado Department of Higher Education website.
- GT - One GT Pathways -approved CO3 course (GTCO3)
- GT - Two GT Pathways Arts and Humanities courses from one of the following AH categories GT-AH1, GT-AH2, GT-AH3, GT-AH4.
- GT - One GT Pathways History course (GT-HI1)
- GT - One GT-SS1 or GT-SS2 course
GT Courses from the following list must be selected to bring the total credit hours to 60. Special Topics (275) and Independent Study (285) are not included.
- Any Guaranteed Transfer Course
Any course in the following prefixes except Special Topics (275) and Independent Study (285): AST (100 or higher), BIO (100 or higher), CHE (100 or higher), EGG (100 or higher), MAT (121 or higher, except 155 or 156), PHY (111 or higher), or any foreign language (111 or above).
Transferability of courses to colleges or universities outside of Colorado is determined by the receiving institution.
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.