Early Childhood Teacher Education Transfer Major, AA
CIP 240101 (ECTD)
The purpose of a statewide articulation agreement is to identify the courses a student at a Colorado public community college must complete as part of an AA/AS degree to be guaranteed to be able to complete the designated baccalaureate degree program at public four-year colleges and universities as designated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) transfer agreement.
For more information about this transfer degree please refer to the Colorado Department of Higher Education website.
Students must choose two of the following courses:
2Note: Students must pass with a C- or higher BOTH SCI 155 & 156 to satisfy the GT Pathways science requirement.
Please Note: If these credits are not required for the major at a receiving 4-year institution, they will be applied to the Bachelor's degree as elective credit towards graduation. Please check with the receiving institution to determine in which way these courses will be applied.
Select 9 credit hours of qualifying courses as determined by the 4-year receiving institution:
- Adams State University: ECE 111, ECE 112, and ECE 240 or ECE 241
- Colorado Mesa University: ECE 111, ECE 205, ECE 240, ECE 241 and ECE 260
- Colorado State University-Ft. Collins: MAT 135, PSY 235, and ECE 205
- Colorado State University-Pueblo: ECE 111, ECE 241, and ECE 205
- Ft. Lewis College: PSY 235, ECE 228, and ECE 241
- Metropolitan State University of Denver: COM 115, PSY 102, and ECE 111
- University of Colorado Denver: ECE 205, ECE 240, and ECE 226 or ECE 241
- University of Northern Colorado: ECE 111, ECE 240, and ECE 241
All courses required for this degree must be completed with a "C" or better to be considered for transfer to another Colorado institution. Transferability of courses to colleges or universities outside of Colorado is determined by the receiving institution.
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.