Architectural Studies - Pre-Architecture, AAS
CIP 150101 (ARC2)
The Associates of Applied Science of Architectural Studies - Architecture Technician at Arapahoe Community College offers two concentrations:
- Architectural Studies - Pre-Architecture - For students interested in licensure and continuing their education
- Architectural Studies - Architecture Technician, AAS - For students wishing to enter the profession upon graduation from this program
Students will be introduced to a wide range of architectural and construction topics such as design and modeling concepts, structural analysis, building service systems, and sustainability.
The Architectural Studies - Architecture Technician degree provides a foundation for transfer to university or, in combination with our internship and certificate programs, will help facilitate entry into or continuing education for the profession.
- ART 110, ART 111, OR ART 112 3 Credits
- HIS 101 OR HIS 102 3 Credits
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.
- As a graduate of a Career and Technical Education program you will be contacted by an ACC employee in approximately six months to verify your employment information. This information gathering is a federal requirement to ensure that ACC receives certain federal funding.