Architectural Drafting Certificate
CIP 150101 (DRA2)
The Architectural Drafting Certificate provides the educational background and basic technical training necessary for the student to seek employment within one of the area architecture firms. Students will be prepared for a variety of entry level positions that include Draftsperson or Computer Aided Design Technician. Refer to your catalog for basic skills assessment required for this program.
Any student who has an interest and feels he/she can profit from the program may enroll.
- Admission to Arapahoe Community College
- An interview is usually held by the program chairperson with the prospective student to determine the student's interest and desire and to discuss the purpose of the program with the student.
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.
- As a graduate of a Career and Technical Education program you will be contacted by an ACC employee in approximately six months to verify your employment information. This information gathering is a federal requirement to ensure that ACC receives certain federal funding.
- Information regarding occupations, completion rates, placement rates, program costs and median loan debt may be found at www.arapahoe.edu/departments-and-programs/gainful-employment-disclosure-information.