Associate of General Studies Pre-Medical Lab Technology - Academic Plan
Total Credits = 25
Recommended Course Sequence (Full-Time)
Year 1 - Fall
Year 1 - Spring
- BIO 1111 is a pre-requisite for BIO 2101.
- Please visit www.arapahoe.edu/mlt for program and admission information.
- Student must be accepted to ACC, then apply for admission to the AAS - Medical Laboratory Technology program.
- *This course requires college level readiness as measured by Accuplacer, ACT, or SAT scores; approved high school course work that is less than five years old; or successful completion of appropriate college-readiness course.
- AAA 1001 – College 101: Student Experience is required for all new college students seeking degrees or transfer.
- In order to meet program requirements, students registered for ENG 1021 or ENG 1031 must also register for ENG 0094 unless they can demonstrate otherwise meeting the ENG 0094 standard through assessment testing, prior college coursework, or recent High School coursework. See an Advisor for details.